Unexpected Change

Later on I recieved a bike for my fifth birthday but had to leave it since I had to move after going through hell figuring how to ride it....
I was on the top of the steep hill situated beside our mansion. I had decided that I would learn to ride it and not with some stupid training wheels or pity from my family members. So I stole a screw driver from my cousins tool box and screwed the training wheels off. I took a deep breath and hopped on the bicycle with aid of the wind..... as soon as the cycle was off.... my surroundings where a blur, it seemed as if fog over took the place and I was flying through rapidly. With support of the handles I was attached to the cycle as I was too scared to withdraw from the bicycle. As the I suddenly came to stop I swore I would pray.... but before I knew it I was flying across the terrain as I skated across the black rugged road...

  My cousin couldn't support me any longer since my father had stopped sending money and my mother had no other choice but to give me up to my father.

I thought that every thing would be well since it was my father and I had a stepfather before whom I used to live with at Spain with my mother and two brothers Omar and Tomar which were one year apart. My step father was nice, a bit strict but that wasn't a downfall since it helped me to learn my ABC.

The day I left was an extremely sunny day and I remembered how hot and brigth the day was since I used that as an excuse of my tears.

My step mother, Vivica, my older brother, Romy and the driver came for me and I had to admit that lady could never be human because she was pure beauty... she had tall black hair, red lips and she was very plump.

On the drive we ate McDonalds and sweets.. the drive was long and tiring.... but i hadn't spoken once because of nostalgia.... I made attempts to but I failed.

I was very intelligent, not to boast, but I was and my senses told me that the soundless, large colourful house which seemed as if they were unoccupied due to being noiseless was going to be boring, but was fascinating in a strange way.