chapter four

~~ small author note ~~
There might be a bit of smut in this chapter :p but idk

~~ Third person pov ~~

Kiba giggled "i know you like me kankuro" kankuro was clearly blushing a lot "w-who told you?" Kiba giggled more " you gave it away" kankuro was a bit embarrassed that he was easy to read. "But besides that, your lips are soft~ and nice~" kiba teased a bit, kankuro blushed deeper and covered his face with his hands. Kiba giggled "anyways, we need to train!" Kiba got off kankuro and stood up. Kankuro soon got up too, akamaru still had a dog smirk on his face ( author: im sorryyyy i had tooooo XD). Kiba looked at akamaru "whats with that face akamaru?" Akamaru just made a 'arf' noise then jumped up. Kankuro smiled a bit, his blush softing (author: :p idk if thats a word but idc). Kiba helped kankuro up then they started to train.

~~ Time skip brought to you by hinata's shyness ~~

After a while of training they both were tired. They walked inside and was greeted by kiba's mom who saw i was in her clothes "KIBA!! WHY IS HE IN MY CLOTHES!?" She yelled at kiba.

~~ kankuro pov ~~

"Miss, im sorry but i was the one who stayed here last night when i should have went back to my house" i said a bit hesitant as kiba's mom was scary. "Oh then im sorry for yelling, i'll be in the kitchen, making food, kiba why dont you take your over to his house to get his stuff and if he wants he can stay here for a while" she said and smiled before walking to the kitchen. Kiba nodded and pulled me out of the house "come on kankuro! I can help!" I laughed " okay okay im coming"

~~ Another time skip cause yo author lazy ~~

After kankuro and kiba got kankuro's stuff and told temari what they were doing. Temari of course teased kankuro about it.

~~ >:3 another time skippp with the power of might guy ~~

At kiba's house, kankuro had changed into his normal clothes but left his face paint off. Kiba was still in what he had changed into in the morning, they had just got done eating. Kankuro laid down on the bed next to kiba was already on the bed. "Kankurooooo why do you still have your shirt on, i know you feel comfortable without it on" kiba whined. Kankuro didnt feel like fighting with kiba so he took his shirt off then laid back down and cuddled kiba.

~~ Time skip to ze morning ~~

Kiba woke up earlier than yesterday and helped his mom with making breakfast. After an hour kankuro woke up and put his shirt on before walking to follow the smell of bacon which lead him to the kitchen. Kiba was cooking the bacon while his mom was cooking eggs and gravy. Kankuro yawned a bit then set the table, even tho he wasnt asked to. Kiba's mom seemed impressed "hey Kiba, why dont you ever set the table without being asked to?" Kiba blushed in embarrassment " uh...... Uh..... I..... Shut it! " kiba groaned then went back to cooking. When kiba's mom was done with the eggs, kankuro held a plate to her so she could put them onto the plate, after she put the eggs onto the plate, kankuro put an equal amount on each plate. Once kiba was done with the bacon, kankuro put three pieces on each plate.

~~ After their awesome breakfast ~~

Kiba's mom left, and kiba jumped onto kankuro "kankuroooo you embarrassed meeee, now imma get ya back!!" Kiba giggled and ran into his room, stealing his hat he wears, kankuro saw it and ran to kiba, who was running away from him.

Author: OwO another cliffhanger.... Well kinda, sorry this took foreverrrrr to write i was working on a lot of drawing and keeping my Instagram alive. If chu wanna follow mah Instagram its @//itz_honey_naruto__666 and @//itz_honey_naruto666