chapter 7

Temari smirked at her younger brother "so how was your time with your boyfriend?~" She teased. Kankuro crossed his arms "kiba isn't my boyfriend. And mind your business!" Temari put her arm around him "your my younger brother, I have to be in your business." Gaara walked down to the arena after Sasuke and Kakashi appeared very late.

~lil skip forward~

Sasuke was standing on the wall, and before they knew it there was this bight blue lightning coming from his hand, it was really loud! Sasuke used the blue lightning to get into gaara's sand dome. Gaara screamed in horror, he had just saw his own blood for the first time. Kankuro pointed toward the dome "Do you think gaara's hurt!?" Kankuro said worried, Temari bit her lip "I... I think so.. But no one can hurt gaara!? He's.... He's not hurtable!" She tried to stay calm but couldn't. Gaara screamed out in shock "IT'S MY BLOOD!?" The sand dome fell. Kankuro stared in amazement and fear "gaara was.... He was actually... Hurt." Temari was freaking out "why hasn't the signal been sent out!?" Kankuro shrugged his shoulders "I don't know!" Shino was listening to them "A plan....?" He muttered to himself. Minutes later the signal was sent and everything went crazy. Kabuto put almost everyone into a genjutsu, temari grabbed gaara and ran, kankuro ran behind them and thought "I hope that little pup is okay... WAIT! SHUT UP! I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM!" He kept thinking to himself, almost tripping over his own feet.

~Author Notes~
It's been forever! And I'm really sorry for not continuing it for a while but I'mma try to update once or twice a month! In the summer I'll try to post more. I spent forever rewatching the chunin exams just to make sure this goes with the story but add a few changes to make all the ships in this work out! Also yes a cliffhanger~ best way to end a chapter ;)