chapter 6

Omg!! I'm so sorry for not updating! I forgot to sign back into this after I got my new phone! I'mma up update every 2 weeks because of school but now let's get onto this story! TwT

A few days later
(Kankuro's POV)

It was the day of the final fights, 'I didn't really care about my fight, I only cared about gaara's fight against that uchiha. I had moved back into the apartment with my siblings because temari kept dressing gaara up in dresses and skirts. I stole one of kiba's jackets tho, I'm never going to wash it because then it won't have his scent on it.' I thought to myself and walked out to eat what temari had cooked. I yawned and sat down on the couch "is gaara still asleep? " I asked. Temari put food onto three plates "yeah he's still asleep. " Temari handed me a plate of eggs and bacon, then she went into gaara's room to wake him up.

~~ a few hours later ~~

It was getting close to gaara's fight against Sasuke, but Sasuke still wasn't here. (Author: I forgot who's was first so I'mma just say it's kankuro's-) they skipped gaara's battle to later, so it was my turn, I forfeited the match, from what I could see, shino was mad but it was hard to tell, so now it was temari's turn, she decided to do it, she was going up against shikamaru, who seemed to be naruto's friend, I still hate Naruto. I decided that I was gonna look for kiba since I won't have a battle. I walked to away and made sure gaara wasn't following me, it seemed as if he was lost in thought. I soon found kiba, he was sitting next to the girl who went up against neji, I don't remember her name cause she's not important (author: don't come @ me). I waved at kiba and told him to come to where I was standing, he came of course. "Why'd you forfeit your match? " He asked and poked me, "I don't know, I just wasn't in the mood to fight. "

~~ third person POV ~~

Kiba looked at kankuro "sure you wasn't" Kiba grabbed kankuro's arm "well since these fights are pretty boring, wanna go hang out somewhere else? " Kankuro smiled a bit "sure why not pup" Kiba glared at kankuro "how many times do I have to tell you, I'm not a pup!! "

~~ time skipping with the power of the nine tails ~~

It was after all the battles but gaara's. Kankuro and kiba went back, kiba went back next to hinata while kankuro went back to where temari and gaara was.

Author: ight so, I have a art/edit account on Instagram, it's @/Tayuya_ocs, I just hit 200 followeds on it and yeah😌❤