•Bad feeling•

Third person POV

Tanjirou and Zenitsu broke the kiss. Tanjirou was still holding on to Zenitsu's waist and Zenitsu's arm still wrapped around Tanjirou's neck. "You're so cute, Zenitsu~" teased Tanjirou "T-Tanjirou!" Zenitsu hitted one of Tanjirou's shoulder.

Tanjirou letted Zenitsu go and when Zenitsu was about to turn around, Tanjirou grabbed his wrist (again). "I-I have a bad feeling about this. Why don't you come home with me? Just for today?" Tanjirou said looking straight in Zenitsu's eyes worriedly. "Tanjirou, You know I can't" Zenitsu replied. "Its okay I'll be fine, If theres anything wrong I could just run to your house" Zenitsu said trying to calm Tanjirou down

"Promise me you wont get hurt?" Tanjirou held up his pinky finger "Promise!" Zenitsu said as he locked pinky's with Tanjirou. Zenitsu and Tanjirou waved goodbye to each other. Tanjirou kept glancing back and foward to see if Zenitsu gets in his house safetly.

Zenitsu turned the door knob and opened the door. Kaigaku was standing infront of him. He closed the door behind him and proceed to take his shoes off. "H-hey Kaigaku" Kaigaku stayed silent and when Zenitsu was about to walk pass him he gripped his arms tightly. It cause Zenitsu to let out a 'eep'. "who the fuck was kissing you just now? " Kaigaku said in a dead tone.

"M-My..B-boyfriend" Zenitsu said in between gags "Boyfriend?! Heck! Its only been the first day of school! He was a first year!" Kaigaku said twisting his arms. "Ow, Ow,Ow,Ow! W-we've met f-for a l-long t-time!" Zenitsu said trying to loosen Kaigaku's gripped. But the older boy was stronger he felt anger boiling in his blood

Kaigaku pulled Zenitsu to Zenitsu's bedroom. Kaigaku shoved Zenitsu on his bed and slammed the door "K-kaigaku what are you doing! Gramps—" "He's not home now shut up, dirt" Kaigaku managed to unbutton Zenitsu's shirt he began biting his neck, licking and also leaving hickeys.

He kept going to his thighs. Bitting them really hard. It made the blonde scared and whipered. Soft moans can hear from him. Tears kept falling through his cheeks

Zenitsu's POV

I woke up feeling pain all over my body, I was cold and the next thing I knew I was naked (Well I have my boxers).. As I look down to my body I remembered everything..Just so you know, My lower body doesn't hurt so that means he didn't do it. He just bit me, leaving hickeys and bruises all over. I looked around the room and looked beside me, There was fresh clothes and bandages for me.

I assume these were from Kaigaku, I stood up from my bed, took the bandages and clothes and went to the bathroom. I bathe for awhile to relax. After I was done, I bandaged myself and put on clothes. It was a little hard for me to walk because I felt numb on my legs. I was backed in my room and cried. I texted Tanjirou to come over since Kaigaku went out and Gramps isn't back yet.

Tanjirou came rushing and kept banging on the door, I opened the door and he hugged me I started crying on him he patted my back saying its okay.

We sat on the couch cuddling and I kept crying.

Tanjirou's POV

I Asked Zenitsu did He "do it" to him. He said he didn't. Blood was boiling inside of me when he did this to Zenitsu. MY Zenitsu.
I tried various ways to calm him down, But it only works for a while. I was heart broken when I saw his bruises and...wait...
HICKEYS?!

NO NO NO NO NO NO! THIS CAN'T BE IT! I AM THE ONLY ONE ALLOW TO LEAVE HICKEYS ON ZENITSU. THIS SON OF A BITCH LEAVED HICKEYS ON MY  ZENITSU?!

Jealousy and anger was all filled inside of me I was about to yelled and kill that bitch but Zenitsu rested his head on my chest "I'm sorry I'm weak, Tanjirou.."

I snapped. Hearing Zenitsu said this makes me devastated. "N-No you're not weak,Zen..Its just he was too strong for you" I said kissing his forehead. "But I Am! I am weak! I can't even fight back even a little!"

"No zen! You may be weak physically but you're not weak here!" I said pointing out to his chest. He blushed and thanked me. We hugged again for where it seems like hours.

Third person POV

Tanjirou and Zenitsu heard the door opened they turned around seing Zenitsu's gramps. "Zenitsu? Who is this?" He asked trying to hang his coat. Zenitsu was scared gramps wouldn't accepted him and also, If he said Tanjirou is his bofriend, Gramps is going to kill him for bringing his lover in!

"This is um my—" "We're friends" Tanijirou said looking at Zenitsu with 'Its okay' face. Gentally smiling at him and back to gramps

"Uh..yeah! Friends.." Zenitsu's eyes twitched. "Well I should get going now" Tanjirou tried to get up "Ouh why don't you stay a bit longer?" the old man asked "Ahah its okay! I need to get going! Tomorrow its my turn to open the bakery!" Tanjirou said politley declining. "Your family runs a bakery?" "Yeah! The Kamado Bakery!" he said

"Kamado? ouh! Are you Tanjirou Kamado?" the old man asked again. "Yes" He replied confidently. "Ah okay. Me and your father are good friends." He said

"Woah really—" as Zenitsu was about to 'woah' Kaigaku opened the door. "Where have you been?" Gramps asked. Kaigaku glared at the red hair "Basketball" he said before angrily stomping into his room

"Don't mind Kaigaku. He has always been like that" the old man said smiling. "ah I figured" Tanjirou guessed "Hm..Zenitsu? What happened to your body?"

"I-I fell down the stairs.." Zenitsu said looking to gramps "Again? Zenitsu next time be more careful. This is like the 10th time!" gramps said worriedly. "The 10th time?" Tanjirou recaped. "Um.." Tanjirou then leaned into Zenitsu's ear and whispered "Tell me when you want to" He then backed away smiling warmly to Zenitsu

"Oh god that smile!" Zenitsu thought blushing. Tanjirou petted Zenitsu's head and walked to the door. "Thank you for having me Zen! See you! And you too Zenitsu's grandpa!" Tanjirou waved as he walked home.

Word count: 1066

Phew! I'm Done with this story! :D

Just kidding~

Anyways, Someone please give me inspiration or idea's for the next chapter! My braincells can't work in the mean time because i used it all up by accident

How you say? By making OBC's (One Brain Cells) So basically it means we were thinking the same thing as the other person! Without each other knowing but others still witness!

I'm also sad because I wrote this chapter before but then the internet had issues, I saved this chapter so I can continue writting but when I got back to wattpad..

NOT A SINGLE WORD WAS SAVED! I WAS ALREADY HALF WAY :( So I had to re-write this ;(

Andddddd I really need some of you're ideas, I'm kinda having writters block, editors block and also art block

I always suffered from these three ;(

Anyways for each and every person who gave me ideas, I will make a bonus chapter of your desire! Like If you want fluff etc, up to you! Now I shall go continue to find something to edit! So my followers wont think I'm dead :')

Sayōnara!