•My Fault•

Idea/story by Reqscvgy

Third person POV

It has been 2 months and the relationship between Kaigaku and Zenitsu has gotten worse. Gramps was admitted in the hospital so Kaigaku took the advantage to manipulate the blonde. For the last 2 months, Zenitsu has been Kaigaku's little personal maid. The blonde had to do so much work, Even worse? Some "extra work" to pleasure Kaigaku (Fck, Im dirtyminded rn 👀 just so you know, Zenitsu and him didn't "do it" but just like
"-jobs"🤧 pls kill me)

Zenitsu was all over the house, He was tired but too scared to say it to Kaigaku.

Zenitsu remebered something from the past that made Kaigaku do this to him (⚠️MANGA SPOILERS⚠️).

-
🥀Flashback🥀

Kaigaku's POV

"Gramps..please hit my back!" said the blonde. "HAH! A DIRT LIKE YOU CAN BEAT ME? DIE!" I said as I uses the (can't remember) form. Zenitsu fell but he quickly stand at the edge of the wall

"Thunder Breathing.."

The first form? How weak.

"7th Form"

Wait. DID HE MASTERED THE SEVENTH FORM?!

"FLAMING THUNDER GOD"

In a blink of an eye. My head was slashed.
HOW?

"HOW?!" I Yelled "THAT WASN'T EVEN THE SEVENTH FORM!"

"I created it myself"

"I'm sorry Aniki.."

Everything turned to dust..The box of my happiness was never filled..

🥀End Flashback🥀
-
Zenitsu's POV

"It all make sense.." I thought "He is taking revenge.." I sighed out and continued cleaning the kitchen. I accidentally grabbed the knife on the blade roughly. It made my palm bleed. I didn't care because I was so used to pain for the last 2 months..

I felt empty and numb, I also don't feel emotions anymore..I need Tanjirou but surely I can't tell him about my situation..Tanjirou might pick up a fight with him.

"Oi Dirt" I heard someone called me across the living room. Of course I know who. I bandaged up myself then quickly walked to the living room. "You know what to do" Kaigaku said. He was sitting on the couch

Third person POV

Zenitsu slid his collar both of his sweater and shirt down revealing his shoulder (wait, I cant type just now..My ears starts hearing things like Kid screaming, some weird ass mic echo, etc. But Im in my room tho and its 2am. No kid is screaming, I dont have a mic and a speaker- It must be siren head or I'm going to pass out again :) )

(btw he slid the collar like this: )

Zenitsu then walked to Kaigaku and sat on his lap facing him

Zenitsu then walked to Kaigaku and sat on his lap facing him. Kaigaku stared at the blonde then pulled him into a hug. It wasn't a hug, He bit Zenitsu leaving teeth marks all over his shoulders. The little blondie can only grasp in pain or give small moans that he tried covering with his mouth.

Everything went black.

Zenitsu shot his eyes opened and stood up (in a sitting position) He was sleeping on the couch, He remembered that just now Kaigaku was biting him. "I guess I must have passed out.. " The blonde said pulling back up his collar

He sighed and went to his room, changing his clothes. His phone started ringing. Zenitsu picked his phone up to see who is calling. It was Tanjirou. "Zenitsu.. I missed you.. Let's hang out today" Tanjirou said childishly. Since Zenitsu looked pale and cold he replied with "OK, see you" Zenitsu's tone was really cold but deep inside?

He was in a cloud nine, spending time with his lover. He quickly changed into a white turtleneck to cover up and with black skinny jeans. The golden haired boy decided to peak outside of his room. Kaigaku wasn't home. He walked out to the living room and checked if he was there. No one.

He quickly putted on his white sneakers and dashed to the venue Tanjirou had set (I was lazy to type it in the conversation)

-

"Hey Zenitsu, what do you think of the sky today?" Tanjirou asked. "Fine. I guess.. " Zenitsu replied coldly towards him. Since Tanjirou was laying down on Zenitsu's lap (and they were under a tree, Zenitsu was resting his body against it ^ω^)

He got up and looked at his lover. The blonde gave him a cold stare "What? " he said. Tanjirou felt sad about Zenitsu's attitude right now. "What happened, Zen?" He asked but this time, giving the blonde a general worried look. Zenitsu didn't want to upset him so he lied "I'm fine, Tanjirou" he said

But did he forgot about Tanjirou's keen smelling? "You're lying. Don't lie" he said as he smell the scent of fear, anger, sadness inside of Zenitsu. "I-I am not. " The blonde said nervously "Zenitsu.." "C'mon, Let's go grab a soomthie!" Zenitsu said as he pulled off a fake smile plastering all over his face. Tanjirou is concerned about Zenitsu but he decided to believe him.

-
Many days have past and lately Zenitsu had been giving his closets friends cold shoulders. Even towards Tanjirou. Zenitsu figured out a way to hide his emotions from Tanjirou by spraying himself with some sort of chemical.

Everyone and I mean everyone was so worried about him. They tried asking him but Zenitsu would just avoid them.

Everyone was hurt and heartbroken, especially Tanjirou. He was far more beyond heartbroken, he was devastated because his lover had been giving him cold shoulders. Tanjirou thought Zenitsu had hated him. So the next day, he tried to talk to Zenitsu. He wanted Inosuke to help him but he was absent since he caught a cold.

"Hey Zen" said the red haired boy to the blonde "what is it, Tanjirou." he said coldly "Let's break up. " Tanjirou said without hesitating "What"

"let's break up, Zenitsu "

For some reason, Zenitsu's heart was crushed, his eyes widened and tears started rolling down his cheeks "Wha..I *sniff* it was *sniff* m-me right..?" the crying blonde asked "N-no it's n- ZENITSU!" as Tanjirou was about to finish his sentence Zenitsu ran off away. Tanjirou trying to catch him up is impossible but back in the past, Zenitsu has taught him how to use his lightning speed running.

Tanjirou took a deep breath and pushed his foot to run and catch up to his lover. Tanjirou almost reached to Zenitsu and he quickly hugged/catched him from behind "Zenitsu.. It's not you-""DON'T LIE! JUST STOP! I KNOW YOU'RE HURT BECAUSE OF ME! " he yelled. He free'd himself from Tanjirou and walked away "ZENITSU! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!" the blonde ignored him and kept walking burying his face under his hands.

-
Timeskip the next day

Inosuke's POV

I got to school today and I'm feeling better. Tanjirou went a bit early then me! Humph!
As I walked up to the front gate, Nonitsu and montirou isn't there only Kanao looking gloomy. HEY! NO WAY! Today is his turn! I walked up to Kanao "Hey, Where's Lenitsu? Usually he and Tantirou are right here" I asked "Oh.. Right.. Haven't you heard?" she said dissapointedly "Heard what" I replied

"Zenitsu and Tanjirou had a fight yesterday..not much of a fight tho. Tanjirou broken up with Zenitsu. He tried to explain why but Zenitsu literally just left." "What explanition? " "You forgot? Zenitsu has giving us cold shoulders lately. " "So Monjirou broke up with him.. Henitsu? Where is he?" I ask

"He moved, Inosuke. "

-
Word count: 1241

Sorry for the cliffhanger lol but anyways since today (for me) is 23rd May..

ITS MY BIRTHDAY! HOORAY! I FINALLY **!!

huehue guess my age Lmfao anyways, I wrote a long chapter for y'all! Enjoy!