8

Booth: How's it going, Nino?

Nino: I have this headache that comes and goes

Chavonne, walking into the room: Hey guys!

Nino: There it is again

((☆))

Chavonne: I have an idea

Matilda: No fireworks

Chavonne: I no longer have an idea

((☆))

Nino: Someone will die...

Chavonne: Of fun!

((☆))

Spiridon: I'm not looking to be polite or heterosexual

((☆))

While everyone is hiding from Death Eaters...

Eddie: We need a distraction. Is anyone here good at jumping up and down and making obnoxious noises?

Chavonne: My time has come

((☆))

Everyone as Terry Pratchett Quotes

Nino: "I meant," said Ipsolore bitterly, what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"

Death thought about it. CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

((or))

Most books on witchcraft will tell you that witches work naked. This is because most books on witchcraft are written by men.

Theo: Many people, meeting Aziraphale (Theo) for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a treeful of monkeys on nitrous oxide.

Spiridon: I commend my soul to any god that can find it

((or))

An Angel who did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards.

Jane: Even if it's not your fault, it's your responsibility

((or))

Yes! I'm me! I am careful and logical and I look up things I don't understand! When I hear people use the wrong words, I get edgy! I am good with cheese. I read books fast! I think! And I always have a piece of string! That's the kind of person I am!

((or))

Most of the members of the convent were old-fashioned Satanists, like their parents and grandparents before them. They'd been brought up to it, and weren't, when you got right down to it, particularly evil. Human beings mostly aren't. They just get carried away by new ideas, like dressing up in jackboots and shooting people, or dressing up in white sheets and lynching people, or dressing up in tie-dye jeans and playing guitars at people. Offer people a new creed with a costume and their hearts and minds will follow. Anyway, being brought up as a Satanist tended to take the edge off it. It was something you did on Saturday nights.

And the rest of the time you simply got on with life as best you could, just like everyone else.

Eddie: Nanny Ogg (Eddie) knew how to start spelling 'banana' but didn't know how you stopped.

Oscar: Twoflower (Oscar) was a tourist, the first ever seen on the discworld. Tourist, Rincewind (Nino) had decided, meant 'idiot'.

Carol: Nanny's (Carol's) philosophy of life was to do what seemed like a good idea at the time, and do it as hard as possible. It had never let her down.

Ashni: Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving

Chavonne: If complete and utter chaos was lightning, then (s)he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards!'

((or))

Did I do anything last night that suggested I was sane?

Matilda: (S)He'd been wrong, there was a light at the end of the tunnel, and it was a flamethrower

Jay: "Don't look back!" 
"Why not?" 
"Because I just did! Run faster!

Morrigan: Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things

((or))

HUMAN BEINGS MAKE LIFE SO INTERESTING. DO YOU KNOW THAT IN A UNIVERSE SO FULL OF WONDERS, THEY HAVE MANAGED TO INVENT BOREDOM

And finally, a sum up of 2020: This isn't life in the fast lane, it's life in the oncoming traffic