Destiny

I don't own any of the pictures or characters except for my own character.

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Evil talking"
'Evil thinking'
"Telepathy"
{Magic}
"Dream/ Memories"
______________________________________________________________
"You're the priest?" Yona asked looking confused. "Did you know I would come here too?"

Luna also stares at him. She saw him before she went on hunting, so she is as confused as Yona.

 She saw him before she went on hunting, so she is as confused as Yona

"Yes," Ik-Su answers back with a smile. He gets on his knees and joins his hands like he is praying. "My job is to convey god's voice to the people. God teaches me everything there is to know about this world." He explains with sparkles around him.

Yun grabs his kimono getting pissed. "What are you talking about it's your job? You don't make any money. All you do is pray every day." He scolds him. "Hurry and take off your dirty clothes!" He said removing his white robe and giving him a cloth to clean himself. "You were driven out of the castle for making dubious claims about god's voice, you know."

"Why were you driven out of the castle?" Yona asked looking confused.

Ik-Su and Yun looked at her in surprise when she did not know the reason. Luna just sat there silently, listening to them. She thought she would be intruding on something if she talk.

"I'm surprised," Yun said making Yona confused. "You lived in the Castle, but you didn't know?" He looks kinda sad.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip

Ik-Su is seen sitting outside the house as he prays.

"Move, move! Out of the way!" Yun said as he carried out the laundry to dry outside. He had washed Hak's and Luna's clothes too which stained blood. It was already kept outside to dry. Yun had learned Luna his cloth to borrow for a day. He picks up the dry clothes until he notices the holes on both of their clothes where they have been wounded. He sighs as he looks at the open door to see Luna and Yona look at Hak.

"You lived in the castle, but you didn't know?" Yona remembered what Yun asked her before.

'I didn't even know what was happening within the castle.' Yona thought sadly.

"Huh..." Hak grunts in pain.

Yona notices his hand move for a brief second. She gasped before getting worried. "Hak! Hang in there! Luna!" She looks at her.

She knew what she is trying to tell. She placed her hands above his chest and starts to heal. 'So much for keeping a secret. Forgive me Shisho.' She thought.

' She thought