Chapter Eight

(Rocky's POV)

   Make it stop... Someone... Anyone... Make it stop... I can't take anymore of this. MAKE THIS DREAM END!

   I was in a nightmare again. Usually, my nightmares are either my past or horrible sights of deaths. Which, of course, are my friend's possibilities of death. I was always scared that they would die, so that had to be my nightmare. Great.

   This time though, it was my past. Before I lived on the island with Riku and everyone on Destiny Islands. Unfortunately, I lived in Twilight Town. I know about Organization XIII because I use to be a Nobody.

I should explain that part more...

   From what Riku told me, I died in a battle and I turned into a Nobody. My Somebody was left in a Time Capsule in The Mansion outside the Haunted Woods. My true name is Roxanne, but the strange thing is that it was also my Nobody name. He doesn't even know why they didn't change my name. That explained why I had flashbacks.

      Anyway, my nightmare was about Xion, whom was my best friend in the Organization. Hints the word Was. She... Died for me and Roxas. Another member, the funny thing is... Roxas sounds so familiar yet... I only know parts of that past. I wish I could remember him. I know he is important to me somehow. I only remembered Xion, Axel, and Namine.  For some reason, I couldn't remember this Roxas boy.

   I had to fight Xion because she was only a puppet... A memory. She wanted me to give her my Somebody memories and my power. This was my nightmare, only ten times worse.

   No.... Xion... Don't die on me... Xion... Xion!

    (Sora's POV)

   I woke up to find Rocky thrashing like a mad woman in my arms. Tears on her face and on my shirt. A nightmare I bet. I tried waking her up but she freaked out. I calmed her down and she started crying again. I held her in my arms and let Rocky sob in my shirt.

   She finally looked up and wiped her eyes. I brushed her bangs back, "Hey Princessa... You going to be alright?" I asked as she met my eyes. She hesitated then nodded. I couldn't believe her though, I've never seen her this bad. Usually Riku soothes her but since Riku isn't here. I was willing to step up to the task.

   I helped Rocky up and talked to her more. I led her to her seat back into the control room and let her sit down. Donald beckoned me over to a quiet spot with him and Goofy. "What's wrong with Rocky? She looks like she cried the whole time." Donald asked.      

   Goofy looked at her, "Hiyuk! She does look bad. No offense." Goofy implied. I shook my head, "She just woke up from a nightmare again. That's all." I answered. "Where are we going first?" I asked. Donald checked the map, "Only door that's open is to a place called... Umm... Ag... Agr..." Donald answered but couldn't say the name.

    "Agrabah." All three of us jumped as Rocky walked up to us. "Agrabah is our next stop."