Chapter Nineteen

(Rocky's POV)

   I stepped off the Gunni Ship with Sora, Donald and Goofy. The Land Of The Dragons was beautiful. We walked on the sidewalk and toward the city.

   Many folks were starring at us but I didn't care. I was use to it already. We walked into a Moogle Shop and restocked our supplies. I paid for the supplies and counted how much munny I had left. 587 munny... Okay... Need to save it up...

   We walked back to the Ship with our supplies and I told them I was going to do some Recon again. I started singing the song I sang back in Argabah.

I'm so tired, of being invisible.

But I feel it, yeah.

Like a fire below the surface.

Trying to set me free.

Burning inside of me.

Cause were standing on the edge now.

It's a long way down.

(Same song)

   I heard someone else singing so I paused and looked around. Whoever was singing, her voice was beautiful, but sad. She was upset. I saw a young woman run into a small building. She started singing.

Look at me, I will never pass for a perfect bride.

Or a perfect daughter. Can it be?

I'm not meant to play this part?

Now I see, that if I were truely to be myself.

I would break my family's heart.

Who is that girl I see?

Staring straight, back at me.

Why is my reflection someone I don't know?

Somehow I cannot hide?

Who I am, though I've tried.

When will my reflection show, who I am, inside?

(Reflection from the disney movie, Mulan)

   I listened but she stopped and looked at me. She saw me so I backed away. Her makeup was gone and she looked at me, "Don't be afraid of me. Please." I stopped and looked at her. She walked up to me and saw the same sadness she saw in her eyes. "What is your name?" She asked. I looked at her, "Rocky. What is yours?" I asked back. She smiled gently, "I am Mulan."