The note that said all

Your name is Dirk Strider and you are a sixteen year old sophomore. You sit on the bus with your best friend, Jake English. You had a orange pen out and a small piece of paper. You were writing a note. A very weird and non-understanding note. The bus jerked sideways, making you drop the finished note. You gasped and tried to search for it. No luck. Jake looked at you with a concerned face. "What are you looking for Strider?" He asked. You look up, chuckle and shake your head. "It's nothing." He said simply ." "Now don't you lie to me Dirk! Seriously, though. What was it? I can help you find it." He asked. "No need." You chuckle again, and smile. "You're so strange..." Jake said, rolling his eyes. You shrug and point outside. "We're here." You say, trying not to sound too nervous due to the note. Jake grinned and pushed his way to the back of the bus. "Where are you going?" You ask face palming. "I don't really know." He says, waiting for everyone to leave the bus. Everyone was piling off the bus, shouting in cheer. It was Friday. "Don't wait up for me Strider!" You sigh and get off the bus along with the screaming students. You weren't prepared for what Jake had found. Jake stood in the empty bus with the note in his hand. He unfolded only to find the note especially for him. The note read: "I love you English."