Chapter 15

AN- Again, thank you Icansmellcolors!

Warnings
Gore
Insults
Character Death
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CYAN!" Fresh screamed trying to run over to him. The others held him back.

"WhaT kiTty Cat? Not HapPy tO seE me?" He held his heart. "I muSt sAy, i'M huRt."

"GIVE ME BACK MY BROTHER COCKHEAD!" "wHoa Now Bro, ThaT's nO waY to SpeAk. nO woNdeR yoU're ParEntS anD otHer FamIly diEd, nOt oNly Are You Way To cOckY, buT thAt mOutH muSt'vE goTteN yoU in Big TroUblE."

Copper flinched back, that obviously hurt him. "H-Hey! You're not Cyan, so GIVE HIM BACK!" The others seemed seriously surprised at him raising his voice.

He looked... actually mad. "weLl wEll WelL! thE scAreDy cAt acTuaLly SpeAks Up! aH whAteVer, ThaT doEsn'T muCh mAttEr dOes It? oH yeAh, nAmeS BrAkeN noW by The Way. WelL, i'd LovE to StaY anD chAt, bUt i HavE to Go vIsiT my KinG."

He dashes around them, heading deeper into the castle.

They follow after, losing sight of him. Fresh tried to keep himself from crying.

Copper patted his back, to let him know that it was alright. Fresh smiled lightly, before they came across a lit up room with voices. They listened.

"I... did what you asked my King. Annihil failed. But I know you and Braken won't. So please, keep your word." They recognized the voice right away. Blixer.

Nock chuckled. "You poor fool. Did you really think I would bring back them?"

"YOU SAID IF I WENT WITH YOUR PLAN YOU WOULD RESURRECT CUDA AND LYCA!"

They heard a body shooting up and choked gasps. "What purpose does bringing back two pathetic soldiers serve me? Nothing. Pathetic welp, are you that dumb?"

Fresh wouldn't stand for it any longer. He gathered his courage, grabbed a knife nearby and shot out from the corner, throwing a knife at Nock's leg. He dropped a gasping Blixer, who coughed and took deep gulps of breath when he was let go.

Nock slowly looked up at him. "...Did you just do that?" Nock chuckled darkly.

"When I'm done with you, you won't ever be able to talk again." Fresh was terrified.

But... instead of cowering, he noticed Cyan. Something in him stirred.

"W-What makes you think you can get your... h-hands on me?" He spat back shakingly.

The others were impressed. "At least your not as pathetic as before." Nock said, nodding at Cy- or Braken, as he was called now.

Braken grinned, cracking his knuckles.

"Why Don'T we HavE soMe fUn beForE thE enD of The WorLd?" He said mockingly, another Treeangle being above him. He grinned, before screeching as it tore through his body.

Fresh choked back a sob, as Nock stood there, knowing they couldn't touch him.

Blixer was in the corner, and looked at them guiltily. "I am sorry..."

"Shut the fuck up dumbass. We can talk later, as it's obvious you were doing this for a good reason." Copper said, as Sabre looked over the bruises on his neck.

The four jumped in.