Estarossa

Estarossa is gonna kick some a**! Still depressed about the Lost subscriber though. But if I ever get more subscribers then forget the depression! Even though we used to be good friends. Whatever. I actually think this is gonna be a good chapter though.

     Estarossa: Hello, Big Brother Meliodas.

     Meliodas: Estarossa.

     Estarossa: I think you know why I came here. And if you give him back peacefully, I won't kill you. For now.

     Meliodas: Our younger brother is safe and sound. And I can't give him back at the moment.

     Estarossa: And why is that?

     Meliodas: We should have a chat. Between brothers.

     Estarossa: Fine. We'll have a chat then. But the second you do anything stupid, I'll kill you.

     Meliodas: Can you guys move out? I need to speak with my brothers in private.

     Hawk: Aw, I wanna listen.

     Estarossa: *Glares*

     Hawk: *Shrieks* Actually, I think I'll wait outside!

     Ban: No problem Cap'n.

     And as the sins left, Estarossa and Meliodas were alone in the room.

     Estarossa: Now that we're alone, tell me what happened to our youngest brother. And why you can't give him back.

     Meliodas: Zeldris was attacked by Mael and Ludociel. He was nearly killed, but I took him in the Boar Hat so Elizabeth could heal his wounds. He can't walk right now because of his wounds, but he seems healthy other than that.

     Estarossa: I wanna hear that from Zeldris himself first. Just to see if he's safe. And if I see a spell put on him, I'll kill you along with the goddess and the Four Archangels.

     Meliodas: Very well.

     Meliodas led Estarossa up to the room where Zeldris was resting in, and there he was.

     Zeldris: What is it now? Wait, Estarossa?

     Estarossa: Yeah, that's Zeldris alright. I don't even need to look into it any further.

     Meliodas: How typical.

     Zeldris: Shut it. What are you doing here with Estarossa anyways?

     Meliodas: He just came to confirm something. Ask away Estarossa.

     Estarossa: Zeldris, were you really almost killed by the Archangels?

     Zeldris: I was. But it's my own fault for trusting the damned leader.

     Meliodas: Huh? What trust? What happened?

     Zeldris: If you really must know, me and the leader agreed on a one-on-one fight. But he brought the Goddess who had sunshine to help him. He surprised me.

     The moment Zeldris said that, Meliodas' eyes darkened, and Estarossa grit his teeth.

     Zeldris: Anything else you want to know?

     Estarossa: That's all I needed. I think we should head back now.

     Meliodas: I don't think it's a good idea for you and Zel to be together.

     Estarossa: Why not?

     Meliodas: The leader of the Archangels Ludociel, said he was going to come after you next Estarossa. So it would be better if you and Zeldris were separated. Especially since Zeldris is in a weakened state.

     Estarossa: Ugh. I guess I have no choice. Fine, I'll leave Zeldris with you. But don't you dare do any funny business.

     Meliodas: I would never do that.

     Zeldris: (Let's just hope that's true.)

     Estarossa: Take care of him. And, don't break our trust, again.

     Meliodas: I knew you both still loved me.

     Zeldris: Only Estarossa.

     Meliodas: Take care Estarossa!

     And so, Estarossa flew off. And that's the end. NOT! There's still more.

I want to make the characters say Ludoshit but it's only a real people thing. I love anime more than I love the real world. Is it bad that I love anime more than I care about my family? Yeah, no offense to my family.