1

music — something that i've known for my entire life. actually, it's been a part of me since birth. everyone in my family is related to music.

jisung, my twin brother, is an aspiring singer and currently performs for mostly school festivals with his friends. they called themselves stray kids. he raps, sings and dances. he is a producer and a composer too, in a unit called 3racha. my mum is a violinist and my dad is a pianist. for me, i have yet to figure that out.

"han jiwoo! stop daydreaming, we're almost there," jisung snapped his finger in front of my face.

he received an eye roll in return

he received an eye roll in return. we were on a bus on the way to school. just as the bus was about to leave the bus stop that we were at, a boy, judging by the voice, shouted, "wait for me sir!"

"jisung ah!" that boy waved at jisung after boarding the bus.

"hey seungmin!" jisung greeted at him as he walked over to the back of the bus, where we were seating

"is he in your group?" i asked the squirrel beside me.

he nodded.

"is this your sister who've you have been mentioning the whole of last week?" seungmin asked as he sat down in front of us.

"yeah, she decided to transfer to our school because she wants to stick with her cool brother," jisung replied.

"excuse me, that is totally not the reason why i transferred," i exclaimed, rolling my eyes.

for a little extra information, i had no interest in jisung's school life so i only knew about his group of friends the day before i transferred.

just then, we arrived at the bus stop near the front of the school. once we reached the entrance, a mob of girls rushed towards the two boys beside me, showing the most of their fan-girling sides.

"jisung oppa! seungmin oppa!" they squealed at the boys, slowly pushing me away from them. soon, a mob of girls surrounded them.

i took out my phone immediately and texted jisung.