Mjölnir

As I hid behind the car with the officer, they asked me questions. "Are you okay?" Another officer asked me, I nodded, slightly shocked that they hadn't noticed me. They were looking at me right in the eyes, and seems to not care about the non-human Orange eyes I possessed.

About 10 mins later, the first officer turned to me. "Nice contacts. The orange suit your hair tone." She complimented me. I nodded, slightly bored and wanting to leave. Suddenly, her radio goes crazy and I could make out the message.

'Loki spotted down town, the avengers have it but need back up to move the crowd back.' I had briefly heard about Loki, his godly brother Thor and the avengers. I took this unsupervised moment and ran, the officer screaming at me to come back but I ran along the power grid and turned the corner to Daisy road. I followed it and found myself at down town, and I saw the destruction the fight had caused.

A metal man flew around Loki, seeming to be observing, another man in blue uniform and a patriotic shield in his grasp. A red head woman in black ran about trying to move observers and a large green beast helped. I grinned, seeming to find a calming sense whilst watching Loki stubbornly fight.

I held out my hand, testing my expense of my powers and formed a ball of fire, it grew fast, and grew to the size of a skull. I stood strong, three the ball into the air and a stiff bolt of lightning grew from my palm, I swung at the ball like I watched a kids do at an oval and hit it far towards the fight. I froze and hoped my aim was right, but it veered off course. It straightened up as I connected with it and hit Thor right on his little blonde head.

"Yes!" I exclaimed as he flew further than I thought he would from the impact. Loki looked puzzled as his enemy flew away without his doing. Everyone else was confused. The metal man in the sky had disappeared, and I only realised as I heard clunk of metal land behind me. I turned, catching a glimpse of my hair, and it was on fire. It probably would of stayed dyed if I didn't use my powers. I still had the electric bat in my hand and I gripped it as I turned.

The red and yellow metal man stood there, his metal mask spread to reveal his face. "Please don't interfere with a sibling brawl. We'd prefer less damage please." He said cockily. I narrowed my brow and swung the bolt, sending needle like bolts through his suit, and the light in his suit disappeared. I grinned and ran towards the fight.

I formed a ring of fire around the fight, just inches away from bystanders, possibly just catching a few burnt noses. They all scattered like scared ants, all the avengers jumped back from the barrier as it climbed to 20 feet tall. The two siblings kept fighting, unaware of the large fiery wall. I looked back to the metal man. He was still frozen.

I floated towards the top of the licking flames, still just out of view, but a good vantage point. I chucked a few more larger flaming balls in there, a few bouncing off of the blue dude's sheild. I just caught a glimpse of the large green... Thing, and it thrashed about, sending the balls my way with the use of a pipe he ripped from the ground. I saw them comming at the last second and raised the wall up and let them rebound and fly at Thor and Loki.

Thor was hit again and hit the wall of concrete hard flames, Loki looked my way and grinned gladly, his brother getting his butt kicked for him. I dropped the flames and they disappeared immediately. The green thing hurled concrete at me, just missing me. The red head shot bullets at me. The blue suit guy threw his sheild at me.

I missed the bullets and concrete chunks, but didn't see the sheild. It plowed into me and I found myself embedded into the building behind, almost going straight through it. The shield almost cut straight through me, but I got up carefully, falling over a few times. I regained my balance and kicked the shield, sending it through the last few walls and out of the building. Only then I realised how high I was, and took a moment. I looked out the window as it buried itself deep into the concrete, what the hell was that thing made of?