Girl Meets WORLD

( It's my first story or maybe not? But I hope you enjoy it. There's a lot of Girl Meets World fan fictions, so I tried doing one. Anyway, it's based on Disney Channel's show. )

• Riley's POV •

" Why do we have to sneak out of the house if we're not doing anything wrong, until we sneak out on the subway? "

" You think you're ready to just walk by your parents? " Maya asked.

" I think I'm ready. "

" Let me see your face as you walk by your parents. " Maya said.

Then I showed her a scared face.

" Why are you making that face at us, Riley? " Maya asked.

" Because I'm sneaking out to the subway. "

I pointed out the window.

" Out the window! " I added.

Maya and I attempt to sneak out of her bedroom and ride the subway. But...

" Daddy, what are you doing here? " I asked.

Then we went back to my room.

" Here's what I'm thinking. " my father said.

Then Maya and I sat on the bed.

" It's not your world yet. It's still my world. Because if it was your world, Maya would have you on the subway already, thinking you put something over on me. But you didn't. Know how I know? Look at you. You're right here. " he added.

" How long do I have to live in my father's world? " I asked Maya.

" Until you make it yours. Riley, do you know what I want more than anything? Go ahead, make it yours. " my father answered.

" I will. And when I do, will you still be there for me? " I said.

My mom entered.

" Right here. We'll be right here. " my mother said.

Interior. Bleecker Street Subway Station. Maya and I entered.

(Playing garbage cans as drums, as Maya and Riley dance along)

" Dweezil! " Maya said.

" Maya! " the drummer said.

" Who's the new chick? " he added.

" Chick! Down here I'm a chick! No wonder my parents don't want me on the Subway. " I said.

Maya started walking and I started walking, too.

" You're slouching, Maya. " a woman said.

" Thanks, Gretchen! " Maya said. ( poses forward, then walks to the side. )

I copied her.

Interior. New York City Subway.

" Woah, Riley. You don't do lipgloss. " Maya said.

" Oh! What I forgot to mention is..that I'm completely reinventing myself. I ride the subway now, I have kiwi lips now, and I'm just as cool as you now! "

Maya looked at my shoulder and ....

" Yeah. Let's see how cool you can be when you look at him. " Maya said.

I turned around I saw a cute guy. He was reading a book and he smiled at me. I smiled awkwardly and I turned to Maya and giggled.

" Yeah, you're gonna need some lessons. Let me show you everything you need to know about boys and girls. " Maya said.