☆5☆

Chapter Five

Jungkook's mouth watered as he stared at Jimin's slimy 'ass'.

When Jungkook questioned him about tasting, Jimin didn't do anything...as he didn't understand anything. But the raven head, Jeon Jungkook, took it as a approval even though he himself knows that Jimin hasn't given him approval.

"Silence is consent" The coconut head said, deciding on his own if he can touch the merman or not.

Jimin who was chest first, lying on the bed, tried to look behind and see what the boy was going to do.

Jungkook opened his mouth, bringing his tounge out. He licks the merman's slimy scaley ass, looking up with hooded eyes at the merman.

Jungkook's member twitches inside his pant as he takes one of his hand, and settles it in top of his clothed crotch.

Jungkook felt more horny and excited when he heard Jimin let out a whimper. It was low but clear for Jungkook to hear.

Jimin felt deeply disturbed. He didn't know what the boy was doing but it felt weird for him..something near pleasurable and uncomfortable.

Jungkook continues to lick his ass, feeling the scales in his tounge. It was salty and juicy.

Jungkook quickly pulls his pant and boxers down, his painfully hard member springing out.

He smirks as he silently rubs it against the slimy tail, moaning in pleasure.

Jimin felt something rubbing against his tail, and felt irritated by it.

He let out some 'agh' s and 'hmm' s but Jungkook didn't stop.

"How do I fuck you, sexy merman?" Jungkook asked as he turns the merman around.

He wanted to cum from fucking, and not from rubbing.

"Tell me. How do I fuck you?" He asked as he poked his dick against his tail.

Jimin frowned, feeling disturbed as he tried to push the boy away.

"Maybe I should fuck your mouth" Jungkook said as he moves up. "Open your mouth" he said but Jimin wasn't doing it.

Jungkook wasn't having it. He shoves his whole length inside, moaning in pleasure as he did.

"Aghh" he moaned as he fucks the, now crying merman's mouth.

Jimin shakes his head, feeling his mouth and throat aching.

He didn't know what to do...he was clueless.

"Ah~ Fuck" Jungkook thrusts faster and deeper inside his mouth, before cumming inside his mouth.

He pulls away and falls next to the crying merman.

Jimin sobs from how his jaw and mouth hurt.

"WHAT THE FUCK, JUNGKOOK?"

~~~■■■~~~

What the fuck Jungkook??? Lel. Love you guys 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 🤛