Phantom Chica

Goldie: This just screams 'watermelon'

Bonnie: That makes me hungry

Chica: When aren't you hungry?

Bonnie: Shut the fuck up Miss 'I'm going to go to the kitchen every ten minutes because I'm peckish.'

Chica: Do you want to shut the fuck up and sit the fuck back down before I bitch slap you back to your mother's womb?

Bonnie: You're the one who started on me first, so I don't know why you're getting so defensive!

Chica: Because I'm done with your shit Bon! That's why! And I think we all are, I just want to share you what it's like on the flip side.

Foxy: To be honest, I agree with Chica. You've kind of been being a bitch lately...

Bonnie: Oh shut up, both of you, you think you can chat all this shit just because you're bum buddies with Freddy? I don't give a fuck, he wouldn't do anything

Freddy: You are seriously underestimating me, I won't stand by if you're going to hurt them

Bonnie: Come on Goldie, back me here, I haven't done anything wrong!

Goldie: Mate, I don't know...You have been a little bit mean lately...

Bonnie: Seriously? You too? Fucking hell, thought I meant more to you than that.

Goldie: You do! That's why it's time to stop, you're not being yourself right now, usually it's a few digs for a laugh and a joke but you've kind of been being a dick recently...

Bonnie: Whatever, can we just vote? I don't want to be around a bunch of back stabbers.

Chica: We're not back stabbers, we just want the old Bonnie back...

Bonnie: I said whatever. 4/10

Chica: ...6/10

Goldie: I'm sorry it had to be this way mate, honestly, you know we still love you

Goldie: 5/10...

Foxy: Sorry mate...

Foxy: 5/10

Freddy: ...5/10

Overall Average - 4.2/10