Islamabad ,shopping and the call

"can i borrow from you like 10000 i will give you back "

well if it was someone i knew i would have given but in different country and a person i knew nothing about it felt strange so i asked her

 "you can give them later right the shop person ?"

she smiled and said

" they only take money in advance and i really need it by today "

so i asked again "then you can come later to buy it right ? " 

she understood my situation so she spoke

"i know but i really need it today as we have wedding this week "

ok i did not know anything about their wedding things  or what happens and how happens things in their culture as in our culture the the bride herself chose her dress for weddings then she is buying and also why she is alone i mean she can be cheat right but by her face she looked from a decent family so i spoke truthfully

"i do not know you,.. so sorry i can not help you  .i hope you understand "

then i looked at her i still have few minutes till my movie show and she seems to be talking to someone so i though someone is coming for her so i said 

"i can wait if someone is coming for you ,if you want " 

she replied 

"yes i called my cousin and he told me that he is stuck in the traffic  and the store is closing soon " 

and started looking  on the way for someone . She looked sad  i do not know what came over me so i stopped her and said

"ok let's do one thing  .i will give you the money ,.....but please return it by tomorrow  ok "

she got excited and start jumping up and down and said ok and thanks and other things which i did not understand .we exchanged our numbers for the money matter and then i gave the shop person my card for the money to be debit .after that we exchanged our byes i went to see my show and after 9 when it gets over i took a cab for my hotel.

After that the next day i took the morning bus for islamabad as my next 3 days i wanted to spent there after reaching islamabad i went to my hotel which was suggested my the hotel manager of karachi and he called in that hotel and did a booking for me that was very helping for me .it was also not a top star hotel but kind of was beautiful .i visited Rawal lake and lake view park which was almost 40 min in distance so it took almost my day one .

On second day i visited shakarparian which was a park, pakistan monument and also  On second  day  i went to see margala hills which was full of tracking and waterfall in the end of the track 

on third day i wanted to be simple as i had to catch my return bus of karachi so i went to see faisal mosque  which was a mosque designed as a tent shape  that's how it looked to me and daman-e-koh which was the best of all it was a hill view of whole city and lake so i really loved it the most .

for shopping i decided to visit the markets at night time or the time left after seeing the things on day first i went to the cantaurus mall is was the only mall located in middle of the Islamabad city it had many shops and some was good some was expensive i did a little shopping then on day two night i went to giga mall and did some shopping there too it was also a big mall had many shops and restaurants i also visited aabpara market that was the oldest market of Islamabad.i was told by the someone so i decided to give it a chance  it had everything from fruits to gift shop to kitchen things also some shop of clothes i brought suits for my mother and few other things as i did not want to buy too many things i could not handle .