Part 17 Holiday!

Pooja's POV

We were shooting the sequence of Kichak's Vadh and it was really fun. It was beautifully shot. The loud noise of animals, the Rudra dance, and of course the strong action sequence. It was well shot and top notch. Though I was just to stand there but when I saw it altogether, trust me..it was worth it. And Kudos to Shaheer, being not a professional dancer, he performed the classic Rudra dance. It was just perfect, up to the beat. I decided to praise him personally.

"Arjun I want to say something. Today you were awesome. I mean playing an eunuch is really a task and you pulled it off greatly."

He just smiled and added "thank you Panchaali. I'm learning."

And this is him. Always humble and grounded. I realised that I have so much to learn in this field. You are not you here. You are living different lives daily. You are different mindsets and individualities. But definitely not you. Acting and performing is really an art.

"You were amazing. That Rudra dance was pretty good."

"Vo, vo to humne pehle hi practice Kia tha, today I just refreshed." He smiled.

Shooting, laughing, eating, performing, loving, living is what I was doing for past 6 months. Days were passing and we never realized that we were approaching finally the end.

___________

Shaheer's POV

Mahabharat is really a journey in itself. We, the whole crew didn't know that we are finally to shoot the end, the mother of all wars, the best. The Mahabharat. Nowadays Pooja's scenes lessened as we were about to shoot the  war sequence. There was a scene which I personally loved. It was a scene of getting ready for the war and I was sharing space with Draupadi. I loved how much asthetic and ethereal it was. But she had that shot with all other pandavas. I am sad. Lol!

These days I lived varied emotions as an actor. A husband, a brother, a friend, a warrior and a father. Paras is a very good actor. He has that innocence on his face and I himself felt like a father with him.
Pooja was distressed as she was back to her heavy attire. She is still a baby. I love her. My love!
She was all jovial and outgoing. Sometimes when I was sitting to eat, she was there to comment "mitti Lau, Arjun. Yaad hai na pran"

"Ha ha! Muje Yaad hai. Kha lunga. Kha lunga" we both ended up laughing so hard.
It was becoming more like a boys hostel as we were shooting together.

Coming to The action scenes! We all were thoroughly enjoying them but sometimes it was so tiring that I used to come to my room and straight away land on my bed without changing. It was tough and taking a lot of hard work.

I was also getting habitual to Pooja's presence. She was with me all the time. I mean I always knew that Kuch bhi ho, vo hai mere pas. She's here. And this truth always gave me peace.

Today was one of those hectic days and I landed on my bed without changing my clothes. Pooja came behind me as today she was free and had less scenes. She began massaging my head "Thak gye na bahut?"

"You can't imagine." I answered.

She sat near me on my bed and said "par change to Karo jaakar"

"No!! Please!!!"

"Stop it! Stop whining like a baby. Go get changed."

"NHI Yaar. I'm too tired."

"Ye samragni Ka aadesh hai Arya putra Arjun"

With that I cracked up and said "ok ok jaata hu bhyii."

When I came back I placed my head in her lap and she again massaged my head. At that point I realised how much lucky am I to have her in my life. She is worth all my hard work because at last I come back to her.

"Thank you. Tum yahi rahogi na hamesha mere pas?"

"Always!"

" I love you my samragni"

"I love you too" she leaned over and kissed me.

"Ek bat or kehni hai"

"Kya?" She questioned.

"I'm getting addicted to you and your presence."

"Okay! But ye galat hai."she laughed but I stood up and sat in front of her, taking her hands in mine, I said
"No seriously! I can't see myself without you by my side. tum Jo Kuch bhi mere liye Karti ho, I love you."

"Oh god! Ab shuru mat hojana. Ye sab choti chize Hain."

"But small things do make a difference. You complete me. You know what I need and what I need to do. You are so.."

"Dekho! Mai yahi Hu. But ese mauke bhi ayenge jab mai nhi houngi."

"Don't say that"

"This is the truth. And I may be physically absent but emotionally I'll be there with you, for you." She smiled.

"Hamesha?"

"Always! Or pata hai mujse jaada busy to tum ho jaoge."

"But tumhare Bina Mai kya karunga."

"Relax Shaheer. Mai tumhare sath hi Hu. Or tum bhi to thak Kar, kam Karke, mere pas hi aaoge. Aana to yhi padega" she caressed my face and softly nugged me. I smiled and she made me lie down with my head in her lap. And soon I slept while she massaged me.

It was now a daily thing for both of us as she had less scenes. She was making sure of my diet, my clothes, that I change before going to bed, taking care of all my essentials. And I was getting to see a new side of her , the loving Pooja, the caring and more compassionate one. I am in love with her and I want to be in love with her forever as it has dawned upon me that love is there, where feelings changes to actions, where silence speaks for itself and where craziness drives your doings.
She looks like a dream to me. And if she really is then I don't want to wake up. If she is reality then I want to work hard to keep her near me. I love her!!

_________

I was at break when she approached me. "Mere agle 4 din ki shooting done! I'm free!"

"Wow! Yaar tumhara or Veebha Ka Sahi hai. Free!" I said.

"Haa. Soch rhi Hu ke 3 din ke liye Ghar chali jau.."

"No!!" I cut her.

"Kyu?"

"Shooting is going on. Tumhara roll khatam ni hua." I shouted at her.

"I know. But my mom is here. Mumbai mein. I need to meet her. Or sir ko bhi koi problem nhi hai."

"Tumne unse bhi bat karli?" I was not shouting anymore.

"Ha! Par tumhe kya hua?"

"Kuch ni. Jaldi aana."

"Mai abhi nhi jaa rhi Hu. Not right now. So just chill." She hugged me.

"It's a holiday! Yayy!" She was smiling.

____________

A/N : it's almost 5000 views and I want to thank you all. This is my third story and 2nd fan fiction in a go but this is the first when I'm really into it completely. While writing I see characters speaking my lines. I'm searching for real content so that my readers can  connect to the story. I'm really working hard on this and all this can't be done without the help of my fellow with whom I have collaborated on Instagram. She keeps me updated with all the stuff, old or new.
I hope for more from your side and mine too. So please keep reading, voting, commenting and sharing with other ShahPoo fans and ArDians.
See yaa!