Scandalous Affair

Disclaimer: This is a Filipino/Tagalog story.

🍀

Shakyra Noelle Lagdameo wants to know the memories her brain had refused to reveal.

Kyra only knows her life as a 22 years old woman, who was lively and eager to chase her own dreams, away from her controlling father and selfish socialite sisters. Yet she woke up in her twenty-sixth-year-old self, without any hint what her life had been in the gap between.

Her psychoanalyst advised her to go forward and live the way she used to. But how can she do that when a large part of her brain was missing? She couldn't completely lead a life feeling incomplete.

Like a jigsaw puzzle, that's what her brain looks like—an incomplete mess.

Determined to find out the life her brain had shut out, she quested to look for it and she started with a man with an unforgettable name etched on her brain. Vaughn Sage Steele.

But what if she didn't like what she found?

Could she face the truth and accept it then?

-----------------------------------

This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.

All of the characters in this story have no existence whatsoever outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone having the same name or names. All the incidents are merely an invention.

Ayamiℒu © 2015

All rights reserved.