The Scare

Violet enters the ring and eyes down everyone smiling evilly to stay in character.

Everyone in the ring eyes down Violet fearful.

They all begun fighting.

Violet is after Kris as they both begin trading punches.

Britt and Penelope are double teaming on Hikaru.

Kris grabs Violet and suplexes her on to the ground.

She goes for the pin but violet kicks out at 1.

Violet pushes kris to the ring ropes, Kris comes back and violet grabs her from behind and begins to do the three amigos.

Joey: *calls out from the crowd* that's my wife right there guys!!!!!! *joey begins to clap in excitement*

The crowd cheers on.

JR: Nostalgia at its finest ladies and gentlemen!!

Violet finishes with the three amigos and tries to roll her up for a pin.

Kris kicks at 2.

All the women are all beaten down on the floor.

Hikaru slowly gets up as violet waits on for one of them to get up.

Hikaru wobbles to violet looking dizzy.

SUPERKICK!

Excalibur: VIOLET WITH THE SUPERKICK TO HIKARU!!

Britt gets up approaching violet.

SUPERKICK!

Kris gets up and looks down at Hikaru and Britt in confusion as to why they're knocked out.

Kris turns around to violet.

SUPERKICK!

The crowd goes nuts.

Violet grabs Britt and tried to put her in a submission with her submission move, Crippler Cross Face.

Colt: *yells from the crowd* TAAPPP BRITT!!!!

Billy Gunn: TAPPPPP!!!

The crowd goes wild.

Penelope breaks it up coming out from outside of the ring.

She grabs violets head and gives her a punch of punches To the face.

The crowd begins to Boo except for her fiancé Kip Sabian.

Violet was in the middle of the ring busted open from her mouth and she slowly tries to get up.

Hikaru Suplexes violet out of the ring leaving her completely knocked out.

Britt Baker was hit but Kris in the jaw and Britt didn't take that lightly.

Britt tosses Kris over the ropes and They both begin to brawl outside of the ring.

Britt gets the upper hand and puts Kris into the lock jaw.

Violet slowly getting up, noticing Hikaru is about to pin Penelope. She tries to crawl to get up on the ropes. But Britt baker quickly flips Kris over so Britt can get closer to violet and she grabs Violet with her legs around her waist to keep her down.

Violet: *tries to remove britts legs off of her waist* Ahhhhhh!! Let goo!!!

Violet yells In agony.

Hikaru hits her finisher on Penelope and takes the pin for the win.

Britt lets go of violet and keeps kris in her submission move, lock jaw.