Jimin cat hybrid

This one was requested from risabAss
I hope you like it!

••••••••

The little hybrid looked at you with his adorable big brown eyes, twitching his ears and tilting his head.

You reach to pet his head, when the poor thing flinched in fear, you had information that his last owner treated him badly, so you had to be patient with him to win his trust.

"Hey sweetheart" I say looking at him lovingly.

"I promise to never hurt you or do anything that you don't like, I adopted you because I want to take care of my little hybrid" I say, giving him a reassuring smile.

Jimin suddenly nods, coming closer, never leaving my eyes as he rested his head on my lap, twitching his ears.

I slowly put my hand on his head,running my fingers through his hair, as I suddenly hear him purr.

"M-momma" He said, meowing.

"Yes sweetheart"

"I believe in you" He said as he closed his eyes, purring. 

A sudden smile spreaded on his face, as he knew that he would be safe in the arms of his new mommy~

I knew from that day, that my little hybrid had something special, and I knew that I had to protect him all at costs~

•••••••

Hey guys, author-nim here!
I  hope you all liked this! 
I love to read your comments and to see all the love you send to this book!
Please stay safe, I love you all so much!

Captain MOCHI xoxo