Steven...Stevens?

"Steven! I'm home!" A voice called out. Steven looked at his pink half, his eyes wide. Pink just stared back, no emotion at all as he did. "Steven?"

"In the kitchen Connie!" He called out.

"You're late," his other half said as he turned to the kitchen door way.

"Yeah I know, I ran into Kevin and his family. Did you know he adopted a little girl from India?" She walked into the kitchen and placed her bag down before looking up at the two Stevens. "Hello?"

Pink just nodded. "You saw Kevin?" He looked at Steven and then Connie.

Connie nodded. "Yup, he had this adorable little girl," she smiled.

"Kevin's bad.." Pink responded.

Steven sighed. "He's been like this all day.."

Connie laughed softly. "Saying Kevin's bad?"

"No saying everything is bad," he sighed.

Connie nodded. "I see.." She pulled out her phone and pulled up a picture of Kevin, a little girl and Jamie. "Isn't she cute?" She showed Steven. Pink leaned over to also look at it.

"Aww," Steven smiled as he took her phone to look at it.

"No," Pink shook his head. "Disrespected us. Used us," Pink pointed to the picture.

Steven sighed. "He's married now. You know that, plus him and Stovinne are friends. You should know this,"

Connie took her phone back. "He invited us over for a party on Saturday," she showed him a text. "I have an exam that night," she sighed. "But I told him we would nake it,"

Steven nodded and let her take her phone back. Connie smiled and kissed him before putting everything she bought away.

Pink sat by Steven and watched them closely.

"So are you guys fusing back or?" She asked as she put away the chips.

"He won't," Steven sighed.

"No," Pink said.

Connie nodded. "Oh," she sighed and came over to Steven to place her head on his shoulder.

Steven smiled and kissed her. He was a little weak with his other half not fused with him, but wasn't to weak to show his girlfriend some love. "How was school?"

"The same.." She sighed and yawned. "Im gonna need a extra long bath with a long nap, my teachers kept using my work as an examples and I was like tortured all day,"

Steven laughed and smiled. "I might join you,"

"That would be lovely," she blushed a bit. "Im going to run the water, you get towels. The ones in the dryer should be hot," she kissed him before walking up to their bathroom.

Steven stood up and made his way to the laundry room, as pink follows. "Are you gonna fuse?"

Pink sighed. "Yeah,"

"Thank you," Steven and pink spun around a bit before he stood as one person. "Thank you pink," he sighed and grabbed the towels.

Connie was still getting the bath stared and added some bubbles. Steven sat the things down and looked at the big bath.

They had Bisumth build them one, due to Steven growing and probably not as his full height yet, but it also had to fit them both.

Connie stripped and got in the bath first, Steven following behind and sitting behind her.

She leaned back and sighed softly. "Where's pink?"

"We fussed back," he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.

"Good," she chuckled and moved her head to the side. "Mhhh...I love you,"

"I love you too," he smiled and actually kissed her. He leaned over to grab the shampoo and conditioner.

He put some of it in his hand and worked it into Connies hair. He spent some time on that before washing it out and repeating it again with the conditioner.

Connie thanked him and leaned back against him again. "How's work for you?" She looked back at him.

"It's good, your moms hospital is very nice,"

"That good, did mom let you do all the work today?"

"Yeah she did! I was taught how to put stitches to close a cut," he smiled. "It's fun actually, helping people without using magical spit,"

"See I told you, are you being safe? Washing your hands when you get home?"

"Yup!"

Connie chuckled and kissed him. "I love you, you goof,"

He smiled and kissed back. "I love you too," he hid his face into her neck and hummed softly.

The two just sat in the bath for a while, it was nice and quiet, the two didn't expect Stovinne turn up, but they did.

Stovinne got ready, by wearing one of Stevens shirt, and they managed to get into a pair of shorts.

"We're gonna need to shop for me soon," they said as they laid back in bed and hugged themselves.

They loved being on person, and Stovinne loved being them. They loved being the thing that showed that Steven and Connie loved each other dearly, even after everything, after Stevens breaks downs, or Connie problems. They loved it.

"Goodnight Stovinne," they whispered in a deep voice.

"Goodnight Stovinne," a higher voice this time.

With that the fusion was fast asleep, snoring away. The covers pushed off them as they slept peacefully through out the night.

This is short. ;( bro my brain wouldn't let me do anything without this being done.