FOREWORD

(credits to the artist)

~~

Republished in 13th of September, 2021

Hi everyone, I would like to apologize in publishing and unpublishing this book over and over again. I experience the inconsistent commitment in updating this book. Nonetheless, I am doing what I can to narrate Shen Wei's P.O.V as determined as possible.

So, new updates will be slow because I am finding inspiration to write and pour this book with endless dedication since this character adores me so much.

No changes in every chapters happened, I just organized the title of every chapters for my future updates. Furthermore, I hope you enjoy re-reading.

Your feedback and comments makes me smile, so thank you guys very much

This book is based on Chinese bl novel titled Guardian 镇魂 (Zhen Hun) by Priest (2013)

The chapters contains the story where it was narrated through Shên Wēi's Perspective.

Who is Shên Wēi? He is the main character beside his love interest, Zhào Yúnlán.

Shên Wēi is known as the Ghost Slayer or Soul Reaper, he is called a Dixing (in the drama series) but, he is originally the king of Ghosts in the novel wherein he is born out of rage. So, he is not considered born in hell or Underworld (in the drama, its called Dixing)

As a fan myself to the series and novel, I find myself question some series of events and thoughts of how Shên Wēi endure his life without after the death and reincarnation of his Soulmate and lover?

Using my capability of writing and reference to drama and novel, I decided to create this book to narrate what I personally think of what Shên Wēi's inner feelings and things he does without Zháo Yúnlán's knowledge.

For we all know, he is sometimes secretive... and that's what we want to know... right?

Lastly, I hope you enjoy reading this book. Leave a comment and vote if you like :)

~~

Copyright © 2020

This book is a FanFiction wherein have a right to use the original material to write fan content. Characters, the setting and the plot are highly credited for it's respective author. No plagiarism is applied, all are highly credited and follow by the law.