Chapter 7

It has been hours since Dev and Lucy arrived home. None of them talk. Dev is still surprised from earlier and feel a little disgusted. She is still holding in her vomit. While Lucy, she's been smiling like an idiot while touching her lips. Lucy still can feel his lips on hers.

"What happen earlier? When I'm not there." Dev asked Lucy. Now fully turning to face Lucy in the face. Eye to eye.

"Well... You see... " Lucy is thinking hard how to explain to Dev. Luckily Georgie, Lucy's roommate is not here. She has been on a holiday with her family. Leaving Lucy and Dev alone. Bored.

~Back to the court earlier when Dev walks out~

"Omg! You're such a wimp." Lucy said, trying to smash the shuttlecock at Shaun's direction.

"No, I'm not!" He said.

"Yes, you are. I'm going to win, just need two more scores." Lucy said, panting a little.

"No, you're not. I'm going to get that kiss from you. So, you're not going to win. " Shaun said, hitting the shuttlecock towards Lucy's direction.

"The popular badminton layer is going to be beaten by me!"

"Shut up! You're not going to win if you are going to keep talking." This time, Shaun hit the shuttlecock to the left while Lucy's is on the right. No time, to catch the shuttlecock.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Now, we're even." Shaun said in a sing song voice.

"Shut up!" Lucy serves the shuttlecock. Now they start playing. Who's going to win? Lucy or Shaun? Of course, some of you guys think that Lucy will win this match, but some will think that Shaun will win this. Nobody knows who's going to win.

"Yes, one more." Lucy is jumping up and down. "And you're done!" She said still not paying attention that Shaun has already served the shuttlecock.

"You might one to serve that missy." Shaun said while checking out his racket. Like he have hurt it or something.

Lucy looks at him for a moment, then at the shuttlecock that in now at her feet. Lucy glares at him and serve it.

"Are you tired?" Shaun asked with a smirk.

"What give you the idea that I'm tired?" Lucy glare at him.

"Don't know. Just asking." Shaun shrugs his shoulder. This makes Lucy glare at him even more. Out of nowhere, Shaun smashes the shuttlecock and hit her forehead.

Shaun stood there shocked, then laugh out loud. Just looking at Lucy's shocked face make him laugh.

"You asshole! That hurts!" Lucy scream at Shaun while rubbing her forehead. She sent Shaun a death glare and stomped off towards the ladies bathroom.

"What no kiss? I win, though." Shaun said, wiping his tear that had slipped.

Lucy stops walking and glare at Shaun. "You play dirty. No kiss, of course! If you want... Then kiss my ass!"

Shaun smirk hearing that sentence coming out of Lucy's mouth. Just thinking about her sexy ass already makes him horny. At the same moment, he could his manhood getting hard. Just thinking about her ass, boobs and most prettiest pussy ever.

No! No! Not now! Damn, just thinking about that girl make me hard! Shaun said to himself. Now, feeling more uncomfortable.

"She still owes me a kiss." Shaun mumble to himself. Then walk towards the male bathroom. Only to stop dead in his track when he sees Lucy standing over the sink washing her hands.

Shaun walks in the ladies bathroom and tapped her shoulder. Making Lucy jumped slightly in response. When Lucy looks up, she almost wants to scream at Shaun to get out of the bathroom.

"Didn't you read the sign? Get out." Lucy said, now looking at Shaun in the eye.

"No. Or maybe I ignore the sign." Shaun smirk.

"You're lying."

"Maybe..." Shaun pushes Lucy towards the wall. Lucy gasped when her back hit the wall.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lucy asked.

"This."

Before Lucy could get another out of her mouth. Shaun kisses her passionately. Lucy didn't find this shocking at all. Because this is not the first time Shaun kiss her.

Immediately Lucy started kissing him back. Their lips move in sync. Lucy wraps her arms around Shaun neck. Bringing him closer. While, Shaun's hands roamed her the side of her body.

Shaun licks Lucy's bottom lips asking for entrance. Lucy denied at giving Shaun excess that easily. Shaun licks her bottom lip again, but Lucy just won't give in. He tried licking her lips for one last time before he tries another way to make her open her mouth. But Lucy is so stubborn, she won't open her mouth.

Shaun smirk, then pulls her legs up to wrap around his waist and started grinding against her. Lucy gasped at the feeling of his hard dick. While Shaun take that moment and slip his tongue into Lucy's mouth. She moans at the feeling of his tongue caressing hers. Loving the taste of his tongue.

Soon, their kids become heated as they want more than this without even thinking. Letting lust controlling their emotions. As their tongue fighting for dominance. Lucy tugs Shaun's hair slightly. Making him groan.

But their moment soon have been interrupted when someone's voice boomed in. "OMG!!! My eyes. My beautiful eyes!!!" Both of groan at the same time and open their eyes and look at the intruder.

Shocked with no words to say. The intruder is Dev. Being caught by Dev while they were kissing in the bathroom! When did she come in? Did she see the whole kissing scene? Both of their minds asking the same question over and over again.

~Back to the present~

"That's where you come in and interrupt us." Lucy said rolling her eyes.

"So, how does it taste like?" Dev asks. Curios.

"Well... It's nice." Lucy said blushing slightly.

"Bullshit. It's more than nice. I could see him shove his tongue down your throat!" Dev reply slightly disgust with the fact that someone else shoves their tongue down your throat. What does it feel like? No idea!

"What?! You really see that!" Lucy shrieks.

"Yup. And let tell you something. It's disgusting!"

"Oh come on. It's amazing!"Lucy said, smiling at Dev sweetly.

"No, it's not. So, stop mentioning this is nice and amazing.." Dev said while shaking her head in disgust.

"Oh, and by the way. Shaun's little bro saw that you know." Now Dev is smirking.

"Saw what?" Lucy asks, raising her brows slightly in confusion.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G with Shaun. And someone said it's so damn amazing too." Dev said in a sing song voice. Then getting up from her seat and walk to her room. Lucy opens her mouth to say something, but nothing come out. Like a fish gasping for air.

"Night." Dev said and look at her. Then shut the door. Laughing to herself seeing the confuse look on Lucy's face.