! Rules/Intro !

hi! welcome to my Grey's Anatomy roleplay!

[ below are some of my rules. please follow them. three strikes and you're out ]

1. Roleplay in third person ! I cannot stress this enough. Using first person is confusing and honestly will make me forget the name of your character.

2. Unless it's an AU, stay reasonable. No your OC cannot be a vampire unless it's in the actual scenario.

3. Tag me after a day.

4. I will not tolerate any discriminatory language. Password: favorite character from Grey's? Include with your form. Everyone here is welcome, unless you do that.

5. You can join even if you haven't seen the whole series! Just alert me if you haven't seen everything. I don't want to spoil anything for you.

6. I typically won't change my love interest and I would like for you to respect that.

7. Censor cursing and anything that will get the book deleted goes to PM.

8. Try your best for grammar. I know everyone isn't a native English speaker and we all misspell something at some point. Don't fret if you type something wrong.

9. Give me enough sentences to work with. Whether that be three or twelve, do what you like to do and I'll match it as best as I can.

10. Just be kind and have fun!

Next Up: Forms.