Chapter uno

Russia's POV
--------------------------
So it was sunshine's(philip's) birthday so me, capitalist pig(ame), mexico), spain), finland), japan) and china) were going to his country to surprise him.
Time Skip
-----------------------
So we were all at the airport boarding the plane but I had to sit with the capitalist pig. So obviously I wanted to switch with anyone but I really wanted to switch with Spain since he was sitting with China. Me and China were kinda friends since we were allies because we were both communist. So I asked Spain if we could and he said sure and now he was sitting with the capitalist pig and now i was sitting with china.
Seating
------------
Ame Spain
Japan Mexico
Russia China
----------------
Time skip
-------------
We arrived at Sunshine's country and we started to head out of the airport. So once we get outside of the airport we wait for the driver once the our driver arrives we hop on and say our hotel address and the driver starts driving to our destination.
Time skip bc yez
------------------
Ame's POV
Once we get to our destination we pay the driver and head into the hotel [insert any hotel name u want] . Russ and China go and check us all in and once we got our room numbers we went up to floor 3 .since that's where all our rooms are so my room was 308 and unfortunately we had to share rooms but luckily I got to share with Mexico and Spain. While russ had to share with finland and china. Once we unlocked our rooms we went in and once i flopped on my bed my eyes started to get heavy then i fell asleep.
Spain's POV
Me,Mexico and Ame got into our rooms and Ame immediately flopped on his bed and slept. Then Mexico starts speaking "lol can't believe Ame fell asleep that easily he should've gotten a lot of rest on the plane but oh well." I started to explore the hotel room it was pretty normal although for some reason there's a door in the closet the leads to the bathroom for some reason. When I was done exploring I got my clothes in my bag and went into the bathroom to change.
Mexico's POV
While Spain was changing in the bathroom I decided to change in the room instead of the bathroom since Spain was already in there. After changing Spain came out of the bathroom wearing an off white shirt and shorts then he just flops on his bed and goes on his phone. While I get out a notebook from my bag and start sketching me and philip wearing flower crowns. I didn't realize it was 1:30am so then I just put away the notebook and layed down on my bed and fell asleep.
------------------------

Beep boop.