Chapter 2

Finland's POV
So once me,Russia and China get in our room we just all threw our bags somewhere and started exploring the room. Since I was done exploring I started to head into the bathroom and started changing. Once I got out Russia just pushed me and went inside the bathroom so he could change. Then china started to speak " You a hole russia! >:\" I decided to ignore it and I'm guessing Russia did too.

China POV

Russia litterally just snatched my last piece of gum! GRRRRRR I'm going to hurt him after this! "Bruh ching ching you need to come down you're being to loud" finland says "Oh f#ck you Finland oh AND DON'T CALL ME CHING CHONG!!!" "Ok ok jeez" finland replies. just then I hear russia coming out of the bathroom so I instantly ran and punched him in the gut he looked like he was fine but he really wasn't. He then kicked me in the no no square I instantly fell and held on to my no no square.
Russia POV
XAXAXAXXA china thought he could hurt me no way! I'm much more taller and stronger than him. "Oh well" finland says and walks to his bed and starts playing on his phone. While I just stare at china who is on the floor and looking dead. Then I just walk over to my bed and lay down to try and get some rest.
The next day
---------------------
Still russia's POV
It was now the next morning and me, finland and china go out of our hotel room to be greeted by capitalist pig , mexico and spain. Me and pig(ame) glare at each other while the others are getting breakfast. Just then I get a text from sunshine I smile instantly.

Phil <3

-------------------------------------------------

Phil: hewo :3

Ruski: hello sunshine

Phil: I'm just checking up on you since it's been awhile since we've seen each other face to face irl

Ruski: I know I know oh also what do you want for your birthday??

Phil: hm I've never really thought about it but I would really like a dog!

Ruski: anything specific??

Phil: nope! any gtg I'm hungy -w-

Ruski: alright Phil I lo- I hope you have a good day!

Phil: thx Ruski :3 

---------------------------------------------

After texting sunshine I go get breakfast ignoring piggy(ame).

Ame's POV

---------------------------------------------

I wonder who communist(ruski) texting oh well I get some pancakes and put maple syrup on it. I then sit down with mexico. "Heya mex!" "oh hey ame." mex replies " So how was your sleep?" I ask. " o okay I guess" mex replies with.

time skippo

-------------------------------------------------------

Ame's POV

After breakfast we go to our rooms and change so we could check out of this hotel and go to mahal's house (oh btw ame just calls phil that bc he likes him). Once I pack all my stuff I wait for spain and mex to finish packing and changing. When they're done we all walk out of our room and see communist(ruski), finland and ching chong(china ofc). We all go downstairs and check out of the hotel then we call a jeepney? I think that's what it's called we then tell the jeepney driver to go to mahal's house.

time skippee

-----------------------------------------------

China's POV

I'm really excited to see Ma-i I know we're not on good terms but I will give him one of the best gifts yet!(the gift is an animal from china guess what it is and I will mention u~~) Once we arrive at Ma-i's house we knock on his door and we hear "hold up! I'm coming!" We all got very excited when we hear the door unlocking. Once we see who opens the door we instantly act like excited dogs and say hi to Ma-i.

-------------------------------------------------------

Phil's POV

While listening to my Russian hardbass I her a know on my front door and I say "Hold up! I'm coming!" I then open my door to see Chi, Ruski, Joe,Finny,Mex and Spain I smile widely and give them a big hug! I invite them in and lead them up to my room. Ruski instantly heard my hardbass and started  grinning while I started to get embarrassed and pause it. His grin then fades but then I ask " so what do you wanna do?" they all responded with " anything you wanna do" "alright well let's water my garden!" I then proceed to show them my garden they looked amazed. I then told them to watered the plants.