2 plus 2=3

Phil's POV
So while the others are watering my plants I'm check to see if any are wilting or bending. If a flower starts wilting you have to cut off the flower and wait for it to grow back.(idk if its true tho) But if a flower is bending you have to tie a stick so it could support the flower and hold it up.(I think)

I then see Rusky looking at the sunflowers. I go up to him and ask.
Kuya Rusky do you want a sunflower?
Oh! No it's okay sunshine I'm just fascinated by the way you can grow a sunflower to its full potential.

Oh! Well maybe I could give you sunflower seeds and then come to Russia and help you grow the sunflowers? Would you like that?

Oh I mean... If you wanna I'm not forcing you to give it to me.
Oh don't worry Ruski it's ok I have more seeds anyways.
—————————————————————————
Ruski's POV
I admired the sunflower as they looked so healthy and pretty. I then saw that Sunshine caught me staring, he asked me if I wanted one. I didn't wanna pressure him so I said that he didn't have to. He then said that it's fine and gave me a pack of sunflower seeds. I smiled at him and he smiled back. That cute ass smile always made my heart melt. He then noticed that I was blushing and asked if I was okay.
"Are you okay Ruski?"
"Ah yeah I'm fine I guess I'm just hot that's all."
"Alright!"
He then walked away and started looking at the rest of his garden. I then noticed Spain was looking envious. I stuck my tongue at him and he started to look more irritated and looked away.
——————————————————————
Spain POV

I can't believe Russia just stared at Phili's flower and got his attention. I just sighed and continued watering Phili's flowers.
———————————
So sorry that I didn't update I kinda forgot about this but I will start updating more frequently hopefully but no promises