Chapter One

As promised here is the first chapter. Though, I am still sick so I am sorry this chapter sucks. Maybe I will write a better chapter next time or I will come back to fix this up.

I forgot to put warnings for the story in the introduction section.

Warnings: Fluff, OCness, Crack, Switching POVs, Mentions of Blood and Death, and Character Death? (The death depends on the random generator or the audience for each route we take. So this can become angsty real fast if the generator or the audience decides so keep that in mind. Don't worry I will be putting warnings if that happens.)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

England was curious as to why his brothers had called a meeting for all of the countries. This was very unusual for them, because they never call meetings nor go to meetings for that matter.

He really didn’t have time to think about it as he was already running late because he had overslept.

He didn't get much sleep last night because he had multiple countries calling him to ask him what the meeting was about. He honestly didn't have an answer for his brothers didn't tell him anything about it or what was going on.

However, it must be important if his brothers were to call this meeting and not explain it to him. Plus, Scotland sounded very concern on the phone.

He entered the meeting room and noticed his brothers were not there yet. Plus, the micronations were here as well which was strange.

"What are you doing here, Sealand?" He asked as he went over to him.

"We were invited here." Sealand said.

"They are right, England." Norway said as he walked over to him. "When N. Ireland called, he told us that it was important to bring Ladonia, Sealand, and the rest of the kids."

England was generally surprised and he felt very concerned at the same time. Why would his brothers ask the micronations to come? It didn't make any sense...unless there was something big that was going to happen? He didn't want to jump to conclusions, but he felt his nerves all over the place.

And from the looks of it, Norway seemed nervous as well.

"Well, if isn't Angleterre," England let out a groan as he heard France's voice behind him. "I didn't think you would make it."

England turned to glare at him. "Oh shut it, frog face." He growled. "I am not in the mood for any of your banter or insults."

"If you excuse us, France, I am going to take England away for the moment." Norway said before taking England's hand and dragging him away which he was grateful for.

When they were far away, England pulled away from his grip. "Thanks for that." He said.

Norway nodded before leading him over towards Egypt and Belarus and that was when he noticed that one of their members of the magic quintet and magic trio was missing from the group. "Where is Romania?" He asked.

"From what Bulgaria told me, he wasn't home when he went to see if they wanted to go to the meeting together." Egypt and.

"Moldova was having a sleep over with the other micronations so he has no idea where his brother is either." Belarus said. "We just assumed he came early or he got lost, but the fact that he isn't here yet is concerning..."