_#_1_#_

A/N: I hope you enjoy and the song up there is So What by P¡nk.

•~•~•~•~•~•

"Alison has a Barbie doll collection and she is still a virgin! Also, her father left her mother for some younger chick and now her mom is in the dumps and Alison has to work for her family!" yells Kian. The crowd is howling in laughter. I can't believe my so called "boyfriend" did this to me. Especially at an all school dance.

I run off the stage, shedding a tear from humiliation, heartbreak, and disappointment.

"Ally! Ally!" are the only words I hear before I black out.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Ally! Ally! Wake up!" says my little sister Whittney.

"What happened?" I ask in a daze.

"You had a nightmare. You were screaming and crying. Are you okay?"

I nod. My little sister has to be the cutest little kid in the world.

"Come here you!" I smile and pull my six year old sister in bed with me.

~•~•~•~•~•

"So Alison, ready to climb back to the top of the Popularity List?" asks my best friend, Angelina.

I nod.

"Well let's go to the girls bathroom!" she yells as she yanks me all the way to the bathroom.

When we walk through the doors, I get nervous. I really don't want to see who I'm up against to get back to the top.

We check every stall (having to apologize at some stalls) until we find the one. It's at the far end of the bathroom and has to be the cleanest stall I've ever seen. We open the door and see a list of ten names in a sparkly blue pen.

"Okay. So, do you want me to start from the bottom to top or top to bottom?"

"Bottom to top." I tell Angie.

"Okay. At number ten, we have Katrina Matthews. Number nine is Gretchen Smith. Number eight is Amanda Patricks. Number seven is Lindsay Gonzalez. Number six is Melanie Cerna." she stops to take a breath. "Number five is Karen Wells. Number four is Cassidy Wells. Number three is Lexi Villa. Number two is Lily Vernon. and number one is....drumroll please!" I give her the drumroll and wait anxiously for her to tell me who's number one.

"Crystal Waters." she snarls. Crystal is almost her arch nemesis because Crystal makes fun of her and also, Angie's ex-boyfriend cheated on Angie with Ms. Crystal Clear Waters (who gives their child a name like that?!).

"Ringgggggggg" roars the bell.

I give Angelina a hug and go to Math.

•~•~•~•~•~•

"Stop it Kian." I say annoyed. Apparently, he can't stop throwing ABC gum and spitballs into my hair. Just peachy.

This continues on for about 5 minutes, while Mr.Boring (the math teacher's real name is Mr.Curry, but he's super boring) is giving a boring lecture about the gradient of a line.

"So would anyone like to come up and answer the problem up here on the board?" asks Mr.Boring. I definitely don't raise my hand, but Kian does. Mr.Boring has him come up to the board and answer the question.

He finishes answering the question and goes back to his seat with a smug look on his face. Mr.Boring explains what he did, and I tune him out until I hear my name.

"Alison Ford is poor whore and bitch. Kian! Detention for the next 3 days!"

"But-" Kian tries to argue, but horribly fails, for Mr.Boring is giving him the evil glance, thus shutting him up.

~•~•~•~•~

"Oh my god. I can believe he did that in class." Angelina says as she's pretty much eating all of my Takis on my bed.

"I know right. I need to get back at him."

"And I know exactly how. Be prepared for tomorrow. I'm staying the night and we are going to talk about our revenge because payback's a bitch." she says with fire in her eyes.

~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N: I know it's short and I promise next chapter will be longer but I honestly am so tired so imma go sleep and bai and remember to always.....

#Smile!!!:-)

Ps: next update should be January 5,2015