_#_3_#_

A/N: hey y'all! Hope you enjoy and song up there is: Cool Kids by Echosmith and the picture of a girl up there is Ms.Bethany Noel Mota (MOTAvators UNITE!) and bethany is going to be Alison.

~•~•~•~•~

I wake up sore wrists and scabs on the cuts. Although my wrists hurt, I guess you can say I enjoyed the pain. After all, I deserve it for being a crappy human being.

I roll out of bed an take a shower. I do the usual stuff you do in a shower and get out. I dry off and wrap a towel around me. I go to my room and look for an outfit.

I decide to go with a floral long-sleeved crop top with a black skirt. I then put on white knee-high socks and black Oxfords along with a plain black beanie.

I put on everything but the beanie and go into the bathroom. I plug up my straightener and curling wand. While I'm waiting I decide to just put on mascara and coral pink lip gloss. I'm so happy I don't have to use and eyelash curler, because my eyelashes are naturally perfectly curled.

Finally, the wand and straightener warm up. I straighten my hair and curl my hair. I put on the beanie and use some bobby pins to pin in the hat on my head so it can stay put.

I put away my stuff and get everything I need for school. I go downstairs and make breakfast for me and Whittney. I just go with bacon and eggs. I'm about to go upstairs to wake her up, but she comes running down yelling,"FOOD!"

I chuckle and make both of our plates because I'm just that nice.

As I'm devouring the bacon, Whittney asks,"You look different Ally. In a good way."

"Why thank you princess." She loves being called princess. "And you look beautiful as always."

After we finish eating, I drive her to school and then I go to school.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

As I walk thorough the hall, a lot of people are looking at me. I get nervous and blush.

"Ally! Ally! Oh my god you look beautiful!" screams Angelina as she ran up to me.

"Thank you." I smile at her. The bell rings and I leave for Debate Club.

Once I walk in, I get all eyes on me. I blush, set my stuff done, and start the meeting.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It's lunch time. Honestly, I'm really hungry. As I'm waiting in line to get chicken nuggets, Crystal and her friends come up to me.

"Hey Ally! So I still want to know if you want to come to my party tomorrow?" A small voice inside of me is telling me it's a bad idea, but I need to have fun so why not.

"Yeah. I'll come."

She's smiles. "Great! See you at 7 at Rydell Street 96404. My house is going to be the house with a fountain." I nod and she walks away.

I finally get my good and I walk to where Angelina is sitting.

"Why did Water Bottle want you?" she frowns.

"She asked for math help and I said I would tutor her." I lie. She just nods and eats her food...and my food too.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I sit in my Math seat trying not to kill Kian.

"Hey there cutie. What's your name?" he asks, smirking.

I smirk back and say,"Shut the fuck up."

He chuckles and says,"A little feisty huh? I like feisty. So ther-" he's cut off by the teacher.

"Kian! Stop talking to Alison before I move you!" Kian looks at me with wide eyes. I just smirk and turn back around in my seat.

~•~•~•~•~

I'm in the mall, and after searching for like 4 hours, I found the right outfit. I decide to go with dark blue skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a plaid button up shirt that's going to be unbuttoned.

I sigh. Well, here I come party.

~•~•~•~••~•~•

A/N: ARGHHH ITS SHORT BUT IM SO SICK SO DONT KILL MEE btw next chapter is gonna be bomb and y'all will LOVE the song for the next chapter I just know it! So vote,comment, and read bai and remember to always.......

#Smile!!!:-)

Ps: next update January 10-13,2015