author's♥️

hi everyone, especially to my beloved readers! magdadrama lang po ako saglit ah? hehe. i just wanna thank you all for giving me the chance to make you happy by this one simple story. i'll reminisce some moments hehe.

i made this book out of boredom. it was starting of March, i think, when i made this book. i was so damn occupied that time because something bad happened to me. i just cant make myself happy that time kaya naman while watching Showtime and by seeing Vice, Aaron and Ion in one video, napaisip akong gawan sila ng story.

it was a lazy afternoon haha nang mai-edit ko ang prologue and first chapter nito. i was just so bored kaya ganon pero out of that boredom, i enjoyed the whole story and made it to the last chapter by now.

thank you for being so patient in waiting for my late updates😢, for being so happy whenever i upload my update, for being so gigil to the chapters where i put some extra gigil moments, for being so sad when i added a bit of pain in that chapters and for being so makukulit😂. it makes me laugh whenever i visit my account.

thank you to all of you who loved Aaron, Ion, Vice and Star. they want to say, "Kaluguran dakayo!" .

hay, i am very very thankful to all of you, especially to those people who believed in me.

especially, i want to thank Vice Ganda and Ion Perez. kung hindi dahil sa inyo ay hindi ko naman matatapos nang ganito kasaya ang istorya ko. i know you can't read this but i am always hoping that one day, i will meet you and i could introduce this story to the both of you, iloveyou♥️.

lastly, i wanna thank Him for being so kind and loving towards me. i can't imagine myself without Him. i think i might die. basta Lord, thank You✊🏼🤩!!!

to all of you, thank you for reading and loving this story. sorry for not being a good author and for the typographical grammar and issues to this story. i hope nabigyan ko kayo nang kahit kaunting aral lang man🤗.

to those aspiring authors out there, 'wag kayong mahiya na ipakita ang galing ninyo. maybe our Mother Horse can't see it, but i am damn sure that she is proud to all of us. chase your dreams!

don't forget to screencap some lines sa last chapter and kindly tag me at my Twitter account, @vicer4ls.

Exodus Chapter 20, Verse 15
"Thou shall not steal!"

Plagiarism is a crime punishable by the law.

"La Familia Perez"
by: miss_kaexe

All Rights Reserved, 2020.

now, signing off.