3- Namjoon

Tags- Squirting, Ice Play, Wax Play, Fingering, Cunnilingus.

"Not that this isn't fun", Seokjin basically purred, stretching his body like a cat, "But I didn't think you'd be so... Vanilla."

Namjoon laughed, dribbling more oil on his hands. He massaged the shiny thighs again, going up to rub the outside of Jin's pussy, "You think I'll lose?"

"I mean", Seokjin gasped when the fingers dipped inside the lips, massaging his pink skin, "Hobi was pretty hardcore."

"Hyung", Namjoon ran his oily hands up Seokjin's chest, groping the fat of his breasts, "this isn't even foreplay."

"Then what is this?" Seokjin sighed when fingers massaged his hard nipple and clit.

"This is to make the clean up easier."

Seokjin frowned and turned his head, "Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

"Hyung asked for my help", the maknae grinned and set the bag of... something on the table, "and I owed him a favor so I said yes."

"What..." Seokjin sat up slightly when Namjoon went to Jungkook, obstructing Seokjin's view of the bag, "What are you going to do that you need help?"

"I only have two hands", Namjoon's dimple smile did nothing to soothe the adrenaline rushing through Seokjin, "and it's not cheating because Jungkook won't be touching you."

"But I will kiss you", the maknae grinned and came towards Seokjin with a glass of...

"Ice?" Seokjin asked before Namjoon also turned and said, "And wax. Do you want to continue?"

Seokjin watched the chilled glass of cubes and then the small red candles. He gulped, memories of past temperature play coming to his mind, "Yes please."

Namjoon grinned at his answer and went to sit between his open and oily legs. Jungkook sat by Seokjin's head, stroking the elder's hair softly.

"I haven't decided what I want to do to you", Jungkook smiled, hoping to ease Seokjin, "But I still have two days so that's good."

"Will the soulmates double tag me?" Seokjin asked, trying not to look at what Namjoon was doing. Surprise and anticipation was half the fun.

"Nah", Jungkook chuckled, patting his head, "You know how competitive they are when it comes to you."

As the two held small conversation, Namjoon dripped a small drop of wax on the back of his hand. Deeming it to be of right temperature, he picked the candle to a safe height and let the red drop fall on the brown thigh.

" And Yoo- AH!" Seokjin's whole body twitched at the sharp heat, thighs closing if it wasn't for Namjoon.

"You look so pretty like this", Namjoon let another drop fall on the opposite side, right between his inner thigh, "So shiny and slippery."

Seokjin shrieked at the tingling sensation, his thighs quivering intensely. When he realised he had closed his eyes, he tried to open them slowly only to scream again and shut them tight, "Wait!"

Jungkook had taken out a small cube and was now circling his bud with it. Seokjin twisted his body to try to get away from the sensations but the two strong men held him down tightly.

"Is this vanilla for you, Hyung?" Namjoon mocked, bringing the candle slightly closer to Seokjin's body. The man screamed when the drop landed on a previous love bite, his muscles spasming uncontrollably.