4- Jimin

Tags- Squirting, Fucking machines, Nipple clamps, Vibrators, Double Penetration.

When Seokjin entered Jimin's room, he stood by the entrance for a few seconds with his mouth hanging open.

"Don't look so surprised", Jimin laughed as he fixed the bright sky blue dildo on the fucking machine.

Yes you read that right.

"Jimin..." Seokjin started, limping his way into the room. The younger smiled amusingly when he sat down with a wince, "... Please don't kill my ass."

"I will resurrect it afterwards", Jimin pulled at the string that held the maroon robe together. It opened easily and exposed the wide expanse of delicious brown torso to Jimin's hungry eyes. The younger licked his lips.

"That is not comforting", Seokjin laughed, smirking when soft hands kneaded the fat on his chest, "Like what you see?"

The younger huffed, pulling at the silk cloth. It slid down the smooth shoulders, pooling around Seokjin. Jimin gulped at the nude man sitting there on his bed, all for him to touch and play with.

"It could be better", he breathed out and turned around. Seokjin frowned when Jimin rummaged through a drawer before turning to him. His hands were no longer unoccupied.

"Hold up..."

All wishes of his ass surviving this session was thrown out the window.

"Relax", Jimin whispered with the most disturbing of smiles, "You can use your word anytime."

Oh no, please go ahead and ruin me.

Seokjin looked up in Jimin's eyes. The glint in those dark browns told him that Jimin knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Is this necces-AH!"

The clamps were fastened on Seokjin's nipples before he could complete his statement. His nipples were normally sensitive but with the continuous sex and stimulation these days, Seokjin ended up screaming when Jimin put the clamps on.

"Are you okay?" Jimin's brow knit together. The sudden scream made him wary to move forward with his plans.

"Fuck yes", Seokjin arched back with his hands supporting his weight. Every movement jostled the clamps, sending waves of tingling pleasure up his body, "I'm so fucking oka--ngh--keep going..."

Jimin smirked at his reaction and proceeded with his plan.

One hour later and Seokjin was regretting entering this room. He was on his hands and knees, choking lewdly around Jimin's cock as the machine fucked his ass lazily. The bumps on the toy rubbed and massaged his walls cruelly. The speed was put to level 2, just one above the lowest speed for one fucking hour. Jimin had been teasing him for one fucking hour.

"You're dripping on the bed", Jimin groaned, holding Seokjin down on the base of his cock, "You're so wet, Hyung."

That was another thing. Seokjin could feel every drop of slick leaving his hole and either dripping down on the bed or slipping down his thighs. The worst part?

Jimin hadn't even touched his pussy.

"Your hole is gaping", Jimin hissed in pleasure, eyes fixed on the mirror, "Bet we can easily put two cocks in it."

Seokjin moaned at the visual, gurgling pathetically around the dick stuffing his mouth.

"Oh you would love that, wouldn't ya", Jimin laughed mockingly, pulling out and thrusting in deep, "Would love to have your cunt spread open on two cocks, right?"