Is He Alive...?

Present Day

Your P.O.V.

You wake up in your tree outside the cave. You blink a few times, the sun blinding you momentarily, and you yawn. You then stretch a bit then climb down your tree. Walking on your hind paws, you go into the cave and see Panda and Grizz sitting on the couch.

"Morning bros," you say, "How was your night?"

Grizz grabbed a bag of potato chips and opened it, "Not bad, really. I slept like a log!" He put some chips into his mouth.

"I read my manga," Panda said, "Volume 11 is gonna be good!"

You nod and sit in between them, Grizz hands you some chips and you gladly take some.

"What are we watching this time, Pan-Pan?" Grizz asked.

"A new K-drama that came out!" He replied excitedly, "If we tune in, then we can watch it like in a movie theater! Just without ads!"

You laugh quietly at how passionate Panda is about k-dramas, mangas, anime, etc.

"Wait, didn't we watch a k-drama yesterday?" Grizz asked.

"Well...yeah but—"

Ice Bear popped his head into the living room, "Ice Bear is finished."

You all stand up quickly and rush to the dining room. The smell of pancakes and bacon overwhelmed you all and you sigh slightly.

You all sit down and start to dig in.

"This is really good, little bro!" Grizz said.

"I agree!" You say.

Ice Bear smiles his signature small smile, "Ice Bear did his best."

The four of you quickly eat and Ice Bear took care of the dishes.

"Oh the k-drama is starting!" Said Panda, and rushed into the living room.

You sigh and look at Grizz, "Wanna shoot some hoops?"

Grizz nodded, and Ice Bear looked up from the sink, "Ice Bear suggests they be careful."

You both nod and you grab the basketball, taking it outside.

You pass it to Grizz and he threw it into the hoop.

"Hey Grizz," you say.

He passed the ball to you and you threw it into the hoop as well, missing by only a bit. You groan.

"What's up, lil' sis?" He said.

"Do you think....Luka could still be alive..?"