Getting to Know Them

Your P.O.V

Your paws started to hurt and sting from walking for a long time. Though, the three brothers seemed used to it, but you aren't used to walking a whole lot. If you're going to stay with them, you should probably get used to walking a lot. You look at Grizz, who was in front of you and Panda, and Ice behind you two. He kept pushing you guys to keep going, after some snacks and rests. But, you were getting tired from walking on the hot 'asphalt' for a while.

You keep your head down to try to keep the sun out of your eyes. The scorching hot sun bore down on the four of you. You start to pant slightly. It was really hot today, maybe you could find some water for you and the bros.

Panda looked at you worriedly, and you meet his gaze. He seems to realize you're drowsiness, and looked up and Grizz.

"Hey, Grizz, can we find a shady place to rest?" he asked.

Grizz looked over his shoulder and nodded, "Sure thing,"

They walked a bit longer than sat under a tree. Ice curled up at the base of the tree, Grizz and Panda laid down on their backs and admired the sky, and you laid down between them. You watch as the clouds pass by overhead.

You feel relaxed by the blue sky, and you sigh softly.

"So, [Name]," Grizz said, "Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?"

"Well," you say, "I was born in [summer, winter, etc.], my favorite color is [favorite color], and I had a brother named Luka."

"'Had'?" Panda asked.

You look at a fluffy cloud and nod, "You three saved me before I died as well..."

Grizz put a paw on your paw, and mumbled a small "Sorry,"

You shrug, "I'm still sad....but....life goes on...what about you two?"

Panda looked at you and said, "Well, I'm kinda shy sometimes, and get nervous a lot. I'm the middle brother of us three...Uhm, oh! And I used to know another bear like me. But I had to leave him behind..."

You nod and face Grizz, who smiles at you then looks up at the sky again, "I'm the oldest brother, and I love doing everything with my brothers."

You move your head backwards a bit to look at Ice, who was watching the three of you chat. You flip onto your stomach and look at him.

"What about you?" You ask.

Ice sat up a bit, and just shrugged.

"Our lil' bro doesn't speak that much," said Grizz.

You nod and smile at him, "Understandable! Don't push yourself."

You guys laid down in the grass for a while longer, before Grizz sat up.

"You know what, we don't have to be just the bros anymore." He said.

"Huh?" Said Panda, "What do you mean?"

Ice tilted his head slightly to the side.

"I mean, really," Grizz said, "[Name] is basically family now! Which means we can be her family!"

You feel enlightened by the thought of having the bros as, well, your brothers.

Panda clapped, "Good idea! [Name], will you be okay with that?"

You nod almost immediately, "I really don't want to leave you guys."

"It's settled!" Grizz said, "From now on, we are known as the Fam!"

Panda, Grizz, and Ice engulfed you and themselves into a group hug.

You giggle quietly and nuzzle your way in the middle of the three, their frames around you make you feel safe.

You close your eyes, you could get used to this.