FRIENDZONE Series

PROLOGUE

"... take care of her, okay?" I laughed when she snorted at the other line. "Don't forget to make her drink her vitamins."

"Yeah, yeah I know! I won't forget about that, Diane. I'm not stupid you know." She complained and I just laughed.

"Okay. See you later, and tell my baby girl to wait for me, I miss her. I still have some work to do so, I'll be a little bit late for our dinner. And please tell her, I love her so much! "

"Tell her that. She's right next to me, playing puzzles you bought for her." She laughed. "Sweetie, come here. Momma Diane said she loves you very much. What are you going to say about that, baby?" She asked and I heard a cute giggle.

"I love you too, Momma!" My little baby angel said at the other line and giggles. "I love you! I love you! Muah! Muah!" I laughed when she made a kissing sound.

"I love you more, Sweetie." I looked at my wristwatch. "Sorry, baby, Momma still needs to work."

"I understand, Momma." She said but I can imagine her, pouting her lips right now.

"Bye, Sweetie, love you." I ended up the call.

It's still 14:42 so, I still have a few minutes before the owner of Jackson's Design comes and meets me. I was busy signing some papers when my Secretary entered my office.

"Yes?" I ask without looking at her and just continued signing.

"The owner of Jackson's Design can't come, Ma'am, but he has a representative for the meeting, Ma'am." Kitty said and I looked up at her before looking at my wristwatch.

I didn't know that it was already 15:30. I contacted my Secretary and then tells her to let in the Jackson's design representative when he arrives. Then i entered into my own Powder room right here inside my office to retouch.

I used to put lip gloss but I am here at work so I must be look presentable, So i put red lipstick. I fixed my plain and straight brunette hair before walking out of the powder room. I was about to sit on my swivel chair when the door opened and a tall and handsome man came in and I froze at where I stand. Shock was evident in me, even him.

What is he doing here?

"Kitty!" I yelled and my Secretary rans inside the room.

"Yes ma'am?" She asks but i didn't look at her because my eyes was glued on him.

"Who is he?" This time I turned at her, pretending that I didn't know this man in front of me. Of course i know him. I know every bit of him. Or maybe those things I know about him were also ... lie, too. We don't know because, He's an asshole, jerk, dick and

a great pretender.

After almost eight years he still looks handsome but his body now was more muscular than eight years ago ...

when we were still together ...

when I still love him ...

The only feelings I have for him right now are hatred ...

a pure hatred.

He deceived me ...

I hate him!