CHAPTER 01

THIS STORY WOULD TAKES TWO POV'S. YOU GUYS WOULD EASILY KNOW IF I'LL CHANGE INTO ANOTHER'S POV. SO, DON'T WORRY.😘

CHPATER 01

"YOUR such a disgrace to this family! When will you grow up, Diane?! Your in college now but you can't even pass your exams!" My father yells insides the living room as I was seated on the couch and looking down at the floor.

He's mad, I know but what can I do? College was hard. I can't understand any of it. Why do I have to go to school? I am the heiress of Watson's agency Company! I must be leading our company now! Why do I still have to study? I didn't learn anything there.

"You didn't do anything right! You just do what you want to do! How can you lead our company if you act like this? You all want is money! Money! My Money! you always show us your failed grades in school! You are no longer ashamed! You women have failed all your subjects! "

"I am doing my best to pass those exams, dad." I bit my lips, looked down again and played with my fingers as dad glared at me.

"Best ?! You're doing your best? What kind of brain do you have, huh ?! Is that already your best? All of your subjects are failed! Do you think we can still help you? No, Diane! Not anymore! College is not like high school that you can just donate Something in your school to let you pass on your subjects! Can you be more responsible!"

I laughed. "You always say that. Nothing new? That's what you always say. Don't you get tired whining about it? You doesn't see everything I do to be a useful daughter for you. All you see in me is a total disappointment. You just focused on my failures! Yo-- "

I froze. I touched my cheeks as pain consumed it. That ... that was the first time that dad hurts me. He slapped me. I blinked, tears were forming on the side of my eyes.

"You talked back to me now! You have no respect! I didn't raise you just to talk back to me! Is that what you learned from your bad influence friends ?! You think I don't know what you're doing, huh? You always go to the club with your friends, without doing your Homeworks and thesis! "

I laughed sarcastically. "of course you do. You have connections for that. you always have controled everything to my life!" He slapped me again. The tear slides down on my face.

"Oh god, Honey!" Mom said and held Daddy's arm.

"Get out of my house! You don't want me to controls your life. Then so be it! Live on your own. I'll cut all your credit cards and bank accounts. Don't expect anything to get from me. Let's see if you can stand on your own. "

I bit my lips to stop myself from sobbing and nods. I turned my back on them and ran upstairs as I wiped my tears. I closed my room door and leaned over then sobbed. I covered my eyes and wiped my tears. I took my big suitcase out of the cabinet and put it on the bed and then went into my walk in closet and started to pick up my important clothes and put them in my big suitcase.

I turned to the door when I heard it open. I saw my eight year old brother, carrying his mini robot toy.

"Where are you going, Sister?" he asks, with a little bit of sadness in his dirty gray eyes. "why are you packing your things?" He climbed up onto the bed and sat down.

I sighed and zipped my suitcase then sat in front of him and held his face. "Sister needs to leave because Daddy is angry, okay?"

"But ... but you promised me. You promised that you and I would spend the whole summer Vacation together." He pouts and I caressed his cheeks.