CHAPTER 02

Chapter 02

After telling Bridget the whole story. we stayed at the cafe until the suns went down and when it does we decided to rest.

"Do you want to stay at my condo, Diane?" She smiled. "You know, your welcome there, it's actually just near the Uni. Mom and Dad gave it to me when my First year started. As you've said earlier you are just staying at the hotel and you've just checked in for one night So I'm willing to offer you to stay at my place ... and besides we can enjoy being together, it's been a long time, too since we hang out So it's kinda actually a good Idea for me to let you stay at my place. " She speach and It warmed my heart.

"really ?! thank you, Bridget! I really dont know where I would go after this day." I hugged her and pouted to stop my tears. Who am I to reject right? I am now a homeless bitch, though I still have two thousand dollars on my Gucci wallet.

"What friends are for, right?"
She laugh. "Come on, you need to rest right? You just arrived an hour ago. I know your tired, let me drive you to the hotel your staying in." She offers and I nod.

We entered onto her car and I told her where the hotel did I checked in.

"Oh, I know that hotel. Lance's family owned it." he said without looking at me and started the car's engine.

I frowned. "Lance, who?" I asked curiously.

She gave me a 'duh' look. "The man you were looking at at the Uni." she said it with a teasing tone of voice.

"I already told you, I'm not looking at him!" I snapped and she rolled her eyes.

"Gosh! Don't deny it. I saw You, you know?" she smirked.

"okay fine!" she's about to talk again with her teasing look, So I started explaining. "But I was just looking at him because he was looking at me!"

"hmm. Oh yeah that too, I'm also wondering why Lance is looking at you?" she said and acted like she's thinking.

I looked Away. "I don't know ... and I don't care." I say well and She tempt to tease me again.

"wooh! Really ?! Look, I can help you if you want t--"

"shut up, Bridget!" I said and scowled at her.

"haha. Okay okay I'll shut up now." said and act like zipping her mouth then focused on the road and I closed my eyes then leaned against the seat.

I didn't realize I fell asleep.

"hey! Hey! Wake up! ... Diane .." I heard bridget voice then slightly shaking me.

"hmm ..." I moaned.

"Wake up !!!"

"ahh! ... What the heck, Bridget ?!" I complained as my ears clenched at the force of her cry.

"psh! I tried to wake you up but you didn't want to wake up so I yelled near your ear." she said and I rolled my eyes.

We pulled out of her car and went to the hotel and the staff greeted us with a smile and we just nodded and entered the elevator and pressed on which floor was my rented room for the night.

"good thing you still have money left." bridget suddenly said.

I looked at her before looking away. "I was about to go shopping that time and I don't like using my credit cards so I withdraw ten thousand dollars first." i sighed. "My friend's family owns one of the biggest airlines so I didn't have a problem for my tickets and I didn't spend even a penny. I spent hundreds of dollars for one night in this hotel, toiletries, my lunch, cab and thousands for enrolling to the University. "