CHAPTER 03

Chapter 03

After talking to my mom through the phone, I found myself eating chips while watching romantic movies with Bridget at her living room, on our pajama's when I'm supposed to be sleeping ...

"Do you know a work that I can be able to apply for?" I suddenly asked and she looked at me, confused.

"Why?" she asked back and put a chips on her mouth.

"I need a job," I simply replied and she raised her right eyebrow at me.

"you sure?" I nodded. "I can lend you money if you want?"

"I want to at least work hard for my own needs ..." I said and she nodded as she licked the chips in her mouth. "well?" I inquired. "Do you?"

She nodded so I grinned. "The Cafe we ​​went to?" she says and I frown.

"yeah?"

"they are finding a new waitress and I can help you get that job."

"really? God, thank you!" my face lit up and Iclapped my hands but stopped and looked at her with frown. "but how?"

"the owner was, well sort of my moms friend."

I grinned. "your really a big help, bridget ... I don't know how could I exchange your kindness ..."

"well ... You can help me in other things and I know, you know what I'm talking about." she smirk and my lips tugged up.

"Of course ... I can help you with your outfits ... since That's the only thing I'm good at ..." i said with bitterness.

Bridget rolled her eyes. "Psh! Stop your drama's! I know your smart, Bitch! Tsh, you can even pass as a lawyer! You can't enroll to our school if you don't have high IQ." that's true because before I could go to there lobby, I saw a bunch of staffs outside the campus and they gave me a kind of booklet to answers and I swear! All of there questions are so hard ... When I finished answering all of the questions, I gave the booklet to them and they put the booklet in a machine then the computer beside it shows if I passed or not and thanks to god I passed . "I still remember when you and Harry were almost like debating in court on our freshman year in high school ... The table's turned hot when the both of you fight for each chosen topic! Anti Divorce and pro divorce? What the heck? The both of you talk like a real adults that time. Tsk, tsk. "

I laughed. "you still remember that, huh?" that was on our seventh grade. It was just supposed to be a small debate that our lecturer gave us but it turned serious especially when Harry and I pulled Divorce, good thing Harry chose Pro divorce because I don't know how I could even depend on Pro Devorce because I'm really into Anti Divorce. What's the used of marriage if your just going to Divorce right? Maybe in the first place you didn't bother to ask her a marriage or say yes to a marriage if your just gonna divorce, right? Though, Harry greatly depended Pro Divorce.

"who wouldn't be? That's like a history ... Lecturers qas surprised and amazed after watching your video. Whp wouldn't be amazed watching two thirteen year old freshmen students debate as professionals?" she tsked. "but I really love what harry said." she inclined to yield and then straighten her body on the couch . "All of us deserves freedom, not because you are married you cannot do what you want to do. Sometimes that's the reason of divorce. Not all couples are happy ... Some of them are forcing themselves to remain committed to marriage but if your going to ask me, if I was the one who's in that kind of situation? I'll file a divorce instead of forcing myself to be happy. Especially when you have a child, your child may suffer. its true that your children will suffer more when you are separated but you can explain everything to them. Kids nowadays understand parent separations ... Just explain it to them and live the life you want to have instead of forcing yourselves." I secretly laughed to myself when she said that with Harry's voice but the admiration is evident on Her eyes. yap she once had a huge crush on Harry until she transferred here in canada