Chapter 1

((A/N: Hey I'm back with a new one for you and I pray and hope I don't fuck this one up. Enjoy!))

"You useless piece of shit where are you!"

As soon as I heard his voice I switched off the lights in my room and shove all of my homeworks into my school bag ignoring how wrinkled and crumpled it was.

I quickly slid under my bed before he opened my bedroom door. I didn't bother locking it anymore because he knocked it down twice with his body.

"Oh Emily, come out come out wherever you are. Daddy's here darling." cooed my dad. I could sense his hatred for me radiating from him and how scary he sounded. He stunk of alcohol. Definitely drunk. Again.

It was never like this before. Ever since Mama died, everything came tumbling down for me. I couldn't stop myself when I accidentally sobbed a little too loudly. I groaned in silence because I knew he heard me.

"There you are darling, come to Daddy. Do you know that Daddy loves you very much?" He said while smirking with evil in his eyes.

I tried to move away from his hands which were trying so hard to grab me from under the bed.

Then it got quiet. Too quiet that I knew something was wrong. Suddenly, I felt a sharp yank at my ankle dragging me on the floor.

"Dad, let go of me! You're hurting me!" I whined painfully.

"Shut up you brat. This is all your fault. If it wasn't for you your mother wouldn't have died!" He swung his arm up and I knew it's gonna happen again.

"Dad no! Please d-"

I know he was extra mad tonight. I know something is triggering him. I know there was something else he was angry about because tonight, he was more violent than ever.

He pinned me to the ground kneeling on my right wrist and kept punching me. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and punched my throat really hard. He stood up and kicked my sides.

He grabbed the nearest object which was my late Mama's favourite vase and smashed my head with it. I could feel warm liquid smothering my entire forehead and I felt so lightheaded.

I screamed in agony for help but I know there's no one else for me. My step-mother is probably enjoying herself with some homeless guy with my dad's money.

He kept hurting me until I felt my eyes roll back and everything went pitch black.