blue altruism

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

Kim Seokjin had battled life before. His tears left unshed, his smile remained on his lips, and his posture was for a royal prince. No one cared about his questioning bruises on his knees, the scars on his shoulders, and his trembling body as he carved another smile on his face. No one cared except for the fact that he has manners and everything you could ask for a son.

He escaped the brutal reality of life after he joined BTS, a hip hop group from a small company that had doubts and problems along the way. He knew the second he signed the contract, his family would disown him, kick him out of the mansion, and take his riches away. Seokjin never cared. He climbed his way to survive, he never wasted a penny, and he worked 18 hours a day just not to let starvation get him and the members. It's worth it to see the bright eyes lighting up upon seeing the fulfilling meals on their dinner table.

But everything changed when his father passed away. The SJ Enterprises needs a new CEO and life never lets him play his cards. His older brother suddenly disappeared, and the throne of the top company in Korea is waiting for him. He needs to choose between Bangtan Sonyeondan or SJ Enterprises.

And that decision haunts him forever.

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

MENTIONS OF:
DEATH
DEPRESSION
TRAUMA
SEXUAL HARRASSMENT

DESCRIPTIONS OF:
PANIC ATTACKS
CHILD ABUSE
GUN VIOLENCE
MILD GORE

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING IF ANY OF THE MENTIONED TRIGGERS YOU.

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY SIMILARITIES TO OTHER BOOKS IS PURELY COINCIDENCIAL. THIS BOOK, IN ANY WAY, DOESN'T IMPLY THAT IT HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE. THE CHARACTERS IN THE STORY ARE PURELY MADE OUT OF FICTION; MEANING THAT PERSONALITIES ARE ALTERED AND CHANGED. I DO NOT MEAN TO DISRESPECT OR OFFEND ANYONE, PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION DUE TO DISTURBING CONTENT. I AM IN NO WAY, TRYING TO DEPICT BTS AND OTHER CHARACTERS AS THEY PORTRAY IN THIS BOOK IN REAL LIFE.

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

plagiarism is a crime.

© hoseokjinhyung