1

"There she is! Where the hell did you sneak off to?"

  "Please John, I was only out for 10 minutes."

  "Ten minutes? You could've been shot in that time!"

  "You're fucked up, Lennon."

  "Only the best kind."

  I scoffed and flopped on the couch, "Aren't you supposed to be in the studio? Recording?" I asked with a sly smirk curling up on my lips.

  "Pssh, Epstein can wait. How's my favorite Rose doing?" John leaned against the wall, a smirk of his own on his lips.

  "If you're trying to seduce me, Lennon. It really isn't effective." I teased, making John pout in a playful matter.

  "Damn, I practiced, scoot." He joked as he walked over to the couch, making me pout as he moved my feet from the comfortable position they were in.

  "I was comfortable, you jerk." I pout, now curling up into a new position as a humanized ball.

  "Yeah, well, now you gotta get comfortable with me." John smirked and a nudged him, playfully.

  "You fuckin' pervert." I laugh.

  I looked up to see Ringo, George and Paul. The trio looked exhausted, but when they saw me, their eyes filled with relief and energy.

  "Roseline! Where the hell were you?" Paul asked the same question as John, this time with a fatherly sense.

  "She was being a woman, Paul. Let her live her life." John defended me playfully.

  "John, two minutes ago, you were giving me the same starter of conversation." I laughed.

  "Yeah well, Paul is different. Only I get to tease her." John pouts.

  "Aww, Lennon is protective of me." I smile, getting up and side hugging my best friend.

  "Oi, just cause you got her for ten and a half years doesn't mean you can just hog her." George calls from the bathroom.

  "She's not the one clinging your side isn't she?" John challenged playfully.

  "There you lot are! Where's Evans?" Brian had entered the room, causing the room including myself to groan.

  "I'm here Brian, what do you need?" I asked, unattaching myself from John, who let out a playful whine.

  "Someone's requesting for you, I believe it's someone named Michael?" Brian tried to remember, but the name clicked instantly. It was my ex boyfriend.

  "Oh bloody hell, alright, you four don't go anywhere." I got up.

  "You want me to go with you?" John offered.

  "No, it's alright. I'll be okay. If I need you, I'll call ya." I promised before heading out of the room.

  ------

  "Rose, please, we need to talk about this." Michael begged me as I stayed close to the way that could lead me to the boys instantly.

  "Oh? Oh how you cheated on me, tried to fuckin' rape me?" I asked. Michael grabbed my wrist, causing me to wince.

  "You and I both know you wanted me, I could give you more than what that wanker could ever get. You're my girl, you got that?" I immediately slapped him with my other hand and tried to escape, when Michael trapped me in his arms.

  "JO–!" Michael covered my mouth and dragged me out of the hotel room, and everything went black.

  -----------

  |John's POV|

  I started to get worried about Rose. She hadn't come back, sure, it was about 15 minutes, but it made me nervous.
  "John, I'm sure she's fine. Theirs people at the front, she's perfectly safe." Paul reassured me.

  Before I could even say anything, Brian, who had left to check on Rose after my worries, had a panicked face.

  "Rose, she's gone." He pants.

  "What? Aren't there people at the front?" I asked, getting up.

"Went on a lunch break," Brian replies.

  "Goddamn it, I should've gone with her. Paul call the police!" I demanded, Paul immediately did so.

  Only one thought was on my mind. Was Rose alright..?

  ---