𝟎𝟒 || 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Diana always hated her cousin's lab. It reminded her too much of her old life. Just like the one back then, Tony's was cold and smelly. He may have tried to rid the scent with candles and other fragrances but the young girl could still always smell them with ease. And now with the metal corpse of a thing by the name of Ultron on the table, her body shifted uncomfortable with the situation.

"All our work is gone," Doctor Bruce Banner shook his head in a controlled frustration. "Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch."

"Ultron," Steve tried not to scoff at the name.

"He's been in everything," Natasha slammed her keyboard "Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other," she proceeded to lean against the computer, crossing her arms.

Diana pressed her lips together as she stared down at her iPhone, "He could be anywhere in the internet right now. The same internet he blocked us out on."

"What if he decides to access something a little more exciting than changing our Netflix password?" Rhodey rubbed his throbbing arm.

"Nuclear codes," Maria suggests.

"Nuclear codes," Rhodey pointed to her. "Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can."

Natasha raised her brow, "Nukes? He said he wanted us dead."

Diana could only scoff at the statement. At this point in time, who didn't want her and her family take out?

"He didn't say dead. He said extinct," Steve reminded her.

"He also said he killed somebody."

"But there wasn't anyone else in the building," Maria told him.

"Yes there was," Tony flicked his phone forward, causing a hologram of a strange broken and glitching sphere.

Diana moved slightly forward from her seat to try and get a better look, "What... is that?" She tilted her head as she stared at the messed up projection.

"That was Jarvis," Tony sighed.

"Was?" Diana turned to him, shocked. "You're telling me that, that Ultron murdered Jarvis? Can AI's even be murdered?"

Bruce stalked closer towards the hologram, "This is insane."

"Jarvis was the first line of defence," Steve sighed. "He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense."

Bruce shook his head, "No, Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy, this is... rage."

The sound of loud footsteps made the members inside the lab collectively turn. Watching as the enraged God stomped towards the Iron Man. Gripping Tony by the throat and holding him high in the air.