Meme 3 (Pokemon & Beyblade Burst)

I watched a video called 10 Silliest Pokemon Anime Moments / Mistakes by  TheAuraGuardian and found this scene

Though tbh I thought that ash's strategy against Tate and Liza was pretty weird and somehow worked. This made me scream in my head and asked:"Wth is the creator of Pokemon thinking?!". It was too nonsensical for me.

If you don't know what I mean, I'll explain (You can skip if you know). So according to TheAuraGuardian, he used a Swellow that only knows normal and flying type moves against 2 rock types (Flying types are weak against rock types). And he could have used his Grovyle (Grass type) or Corphish (Water type) that have a type advantage.

When Pikachu used Thunderbolt against Solrock, Lunatone used Light Screen. Light Screen is only supposed to half the damage from that attack, and it deflect the attack.

Pikachu also uses the move Thunder at the sky, the sky. Ash didn't even tell Pikachu to aim it at the sky! And apparently Ash thought it was a good idea to aim Thunder on Pikachu and Swellow. (If you didn't know Swellow is a flying type its weak against  Thunder, an electric type move.)

The worst part of the battle was when the Thunder made some sort of Thunder Armour which techically made Swellow's Aerial Ace (a flying type move) an electric type move KNOCKING OUT BOTH LUNATONE AND SOLROCK, WTH?! Apparently, Pikachu and Swellow absorbed the Thunder and made the Thunder Armour.

I didn't watch the full episode but kinda glad I didn't cause it sounds too ridiculous as the creators already made 2 seasons of Pokemon before this. Comment your thoughts about this episode and check out TheAuraGuardian's channel.

See you in the next chapter!