Tagged for the first time!!!

I was tagged by pinkprincess1085. Tq so much for reading my book and tagging me.

1. All about my OC

I don't have one yet •-•
But I will probaly have one soon

2. Favourite anime

Beyblade burst (All the seasons especially Turbo)
Pokemon (Especially XY&Z)
Kaitou Joker (Espeacially season 3 & 4)

3. Least favourite activity

Basketball

This is not the best reason why I hate basketball but I will still tell you the same not very good reason.

First, I am really bad at throwing the ball into the hoops. Secondly, I am not very tall.

Third, (The most important reason) I got hit by the ball twice. If you think that thats normal, well I will tell you the scenario.

It was the end of PE class, the teacher told us to line up and go back to class. So I lined up in a line with the other students. But some boys were still playing basketball and threw the ball right at me! Like out of all the students they could hit it was specificly me no one else got hit. The worst part was that they didn't even come over to say sorry. Like they didn't even care that they hurt someone. The teacher didn't tell them to either! Why life?

The second time was my fault. I walked into the court when I was playing with my friends and the ball hit my back. That ones on me cause my friend even said look out.

I have been cursed to have bad luck in the baseketball court.

4. Are you into art?

Yass queen!!!

I loved art since I was 9. I only draw Pokemon though. And the key is to be very patient. Like I take hours to draw a single Pokemon, like literally.

If you want to know how I got into art then comment bellow to ask me and I will probaly make a book about past experiences. :)

I will also make a Pokemon drawing book and also try to draw Beyblade Burst characters. This idea came to me when I was texting Nsofiyyyyya. And tq for the idea. ;)

5. Lock Screen and Home Screen pictures

Here they are

Lock Screen

Home Screen

Home Screen

I love Pokemon so I put those as my lock and home screen

6. Tag 10 people
I will tag a few only.

valt_the_legend
Nsofiyyyyya
AstralAstrea15000
sakura_mikaela

And if you are reading this, I guess you can consider yourself tagged.

Wow this is the lonhest chapter I wrote... And I am proud of myself!

See you in the next chapter!