Trisha

There's something about her that attracted Dylan.

Bukod sa maganda, sweet ang mukha, hindi sure si Dylan if it's just him looking forward to be in a relationship or she sent an impression to him.

Later that day, Dylan quickly look her up on Facebook. He added her and sent her a message.

He went straight to the point, asking Trisha if he can recruit her to have her represent the IE on the pageant.

Trisha was not sure and she told him na hindi siya sure at baka hindi rin siya payagan ng parents niya.

But then Dylan kept on trying to convince her to be a part of their representatives. After 3 days, Trisha already gave a confirmation to Dylan that she was not allowed to join and she really didn't feel like joining. This casual chat conversation turned into a daily communication even though Trisha declined the offer Dylan still continued to chat with her.

Eventually their communication lead to jokes, hugot lines, updates about their day, kamustahan and slight flirting.

Andiyan na mga yung chats na:

"Kumain ka na? Kain ka na ng bfast/lunch/dinner."
"Kamusta araw mo?"

And at times na busy sa school at hindi sila nakakapagchat, Dylan seems to miss talking to her.

And after few more days, the graduating students of the engineering has to go to a field trip as part of their subject, wherein they needed to attend seminars relevant to their courses.

Being the organization president, Dylan was overloaded with tasks needed to accomplish and requests needed to submit to their Student Affairs Office para sa approval ng field trip and seminars nila.

He felt so drained and stressed sa dami ng responsibilities plus not to mention yung pageant event and sportsfest nila. Additinally his studies, but talking with Trisha gives him happiness.

The simple way of Trisha telling him na magpahinga ka na muna, kumain ka etc(pa-fall lines ika nga) struck him even more. But on the other hand he also plays jokes and sweet pick-up lines to Trisha too.
They've gotten sweeter on their chat conversations pero they haven't met yet in their school.

Dylan only sees her sometimes but Trisha confirmed on their chat that she has not seen him personally yet, but she thinks he is cute especially because of his dimples and his pictures in FB.

On the day before their field trip, Dylan was so busy arranging their documentations and stuff that he hasn't had the chance to properly communicate with Trisha on that day. They seemed to be missing each other, pag nag-chat and nag OL ang isa the other one was offline.

Hanggang mag gabi na at nakauwi na si Dylan but he needed to prepare his clothes and pack for their 4 days and 3 nights field trip. He was just sending updates to Trisha, Trisha on the other hand changed her mood on their chat she seems irritated and sad at the same time not being able to talk to Dylan.

Dylan said sorry and told her na babawi siya, in the meantime sobrang pagod niya he needed to take a nap dahil aalis din siya ng around 3AM dahil 4AM departure time nila sa school.

Trisha then said "good night and ingat kayo bukas"