Part 5: Everything Will Be Dark

*Allison's POV*

As soon as he realizes what he just said his eyes widen and he looks as if he's just seen a ghost. He tucks himself into a ball on the chair, digging his face into his knees so I can't see him crying. My guess is that he didn't want me to.

I could still hear his soft whimpers and muffled cries. It killed me to see him like this, it absolutely killed me. This blonde boy gave me so many different emotions that I couldn't understand, but all I knew was that I had to give this Irish boy a chance.

"Niall." I force out. "Niall?" I sigh deeply. "Niall, look at me please." I groan internally before pulling a few machines out of me and getting out of bed. I sit beside him. I don't know how long we were sitting there in silence for, at least twenty minutes.

"Why are you doing this?" Niall asks. I glance over at him to see his hands and knees shaking and his breathing rapid. He must be having a panic attack...

"Doing what?" I ask.

"This." Niall grumbles. "I'm wasting your time."

"I didn't realize there was something else I was supposed to be doing." I say with a small smile. "Is there anything you need?" He is silent for a minute, like he was thinking of what to say. He comes out of his ball.

"I need you." Niall whispers. I smile before laying my head on his shoulder. He wraps an arm around me. God, I wish I could remember him.

---

"Ali?" A soft voice pulls me out of my sleep. "Ali?" Call me by my real name first, please. "Allison? You have to get up."

"Why?" I grumble, rolling over to find myself entangled in someone's arms. My eyes snap open, revealing Niall holding me against his chest. I stare blankly at him before remembering everything he told me last night.

I direct my gaze over to Louis who was smiling at us. "Some doctors are here to take you to an x-ray."

"Fine." I huff. I glance up at Niall's sweet face once more.

How do I let go of someone who looks so innocent when he sleeps?

I kiss his cheek then carefully wriggle out of his arms so he doesn't wake up. I plop myself down into the wheelchair that was waiting for me and am whisked away.

=============================================================================

*Niall's POV*

"Where's Ali?!" I shout, snapping up from being asleep.

"Niall..." Louis trails off. When I see the tears pooling in his eyes, I immediately know that today has gone to h*ll.

"Louis, where the h*ll is she?!" I yell and shoot up from my seat.

"WE LOST HER, NIALL!" Louis screams at the top of his lungs, flailing his arms in the air before sprinting out of the room. My heart slams against my chest as I try to comprehend what he meant.

Did she die?

I collapse to the floor, another panic attack setting in. I can feel the actual pain in my bones as the tears work their way into my eyes. I suddenly find it hard to breathe and before I know it, everything has gone black.

*Harry's POV*

"Haz, what are you doing back here? Don't you want to be with Al?" Paul asks when I step onto the bus. The mention of her name makes the tears fill up in my eyes once again. "What happened?"

"Sh- She's gone." I slur, voice quiet. I turn on my heel, dragging myself towards the bunks. I don't even make it anywhere close before my knees give out from under me.

"Harry?!" Paul's muffled voice shouts. Suddenly every feeling disappears and I can't even tell what's happening anymore. My only thought while everything blurred out was being happy the pain was gone.

*Liam's POV*

"Liam, you've barely touched your food." Danielle murmurs and pushes the tray towards me.

"I- I'm not hun- g -gry." I hiccup before pushing it back towards her. I was sick of feeling the pain. The pain of knowing Ali would never be back. What could I have done?

We were supposed to save her when we first adopted her, but now we've just gone and messed everything up. She would have been better off in a normal family, maybe then we wouldn't have caused her so much pain.

Tears begin pouring out of my eyes while everything in the room begins spinning. I grab onto my hair in clumps, pulling on it as I sink to the ground. "Liam?!" Dani screeches when I collapse onto my side. Within seconds, I can't feel the pain anymore because everything has gone black.

*Louis' POV*

"Do you think I could have saved her?" I force out, looking over at Eleanor.

"There's nothing any of us could have done, Louis, ok? When they fell Niall immediately went into shock so he couldn't even control himself. This wasn't anyone's fault except for who is messing with her." She tries to explain to me, but I didn't have the heart to say that it was all just jibberish, I couldn't understand any of her words. "From trying to scratch out her eyes to hitting her head on the pavement, there's nothing we would have been able to do. There's nothing we can do to bring her back."

Tears begin burning at my eyes again as I choke on the air that was entering my lungs. "Louis?" A voice of panic enters my ears and I am able to make out that the person was saying my name. "Louis, what's happening?!" My body slides out of my chair, onto the cold floor, though I could barely feel it. "Louis?!" Thousands of images flicker through my mind but in one flash they are all gone.